Author Topic: Trump will meet the Queen of England during July trip to United Kingdom  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump will meet the Queen of England during July trip to United Kingdom
by Emma Ayers
 | June 20, 2018 04:49 PM

President Trump is now set to meet Queen Elizabeth II during his long-planned initial visit to England next month.

U.S. ambassador to England Woody Johnson told SkyNews the president and queen will meet, despite it not being a necessity. Trump is expected to have talks with Prime Minister Theresa May, though the trip was downgraded from an official trip to a “working visit,” which doesn’t technically require an invitation.

Plans for the visit have not yet been finalized, but Wood told the media his itinerary would include seeing the “head of state.”

“Putting his foot on British soil, it's job one, it's very important, very symbolic,” Wood said. "Meeting Her Majesty is the most important thing, because she's the head of state, and from then on, it'll be what the president wants to do."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-will-meet-the-queen-of-england-during-july-trip-to-united-kingdom
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Keep an eye on Reggie Jackson.....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder if Trump can top Obama's gift to the Queen of an iPod loaded with the glory of................Obama. :silly: :silly: :silly: :thud:

Offline musiclady

I wonder if Trump can top Obama's gift to the Queen of an iPod loaded with the glory of................Obama. :silly: :silly: :silly: :thud:

He's probably got it at the ready.

Peas in a pod, you know...
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Suppressed

He's probably got it at the ready.

Peas in a pod, you know...

And iPods do come in gaudy gold.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

And iPods do come in gaudy gold.

The perfect gift for the Queen! 

Tweet it out -  I'm sure the WH will pick up on it.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Archie Bunker said it best about England.   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."