Author Topic: GOP’s McCain and Romney Were on the FBI’s Radar for Funding Trump Dossier; Then Comey Pulled the Plu  (Read 563 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
John McCain’s and Mitt Romney’s ties to Fusion GPS had the makings of a promising federal investigation before FBI agents were told to stand down and walk away from compelling evidence, FBI insiders said.

Now Romney is running for a U.S. Senate seat in Utah, another lesson in why the FBI’s chronic issuance of get-out-of-jail-free cards has turned the once-great law enforcement agency into a rubber-stamping political hack.

https://truepundit.com/gops-mccain-and-romney-were-on-the-fbis-radar-for-funding-trump-dossier-then-comey-pulled-the-plug-on-the-probe/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What?  The dossier was funded by McCain and Romney?   **nononono*

Offline Victoria33

It has been known from the beginning, both parties hired this company for opposition background research.  This company found the dossier.  There are many such companies who are hired all the time.  If you have an opponent, you need to know his/her background.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:38:05 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The FBI has always been political.   But lately they seem to have taken it to a new level
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What?  The dossier was funded by McCain and Romney?   **nononono*

I don't think so. This is old news, that some Republicans were looking for dirt on Trump. Steele and the dossier didn't come in play until the dims and her Heinous funded it.
Principles matter. Words matter.