Author Topic: U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner: What About Black Children Separated From Their Mothers?  (Read 519 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner: What About Black Children Separated From Their Mothers?

(CNSNews.com) - Liberal activists are literally crying on television about the separation of children from parents who enter the country illegally -- and who are now being locked up instead of being released into the community with a promise to appear in immigration court.

But what about the plight of American children living in poverty, some of them in far worse conditions than the foreign children put in temporary government housing on the border?

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/us-civil-rights-commissioner-what-about-black-children-separated-their

rangerrebew

I find it interesting he used the term "mothers" instead of "parents."  There is a reason for that.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Gee.  is there no personal responsibility?   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

this was the Dems' end game all the time
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington