Author Topic: GAPING holes in evolutionary theory leave scientists baffled (and Darwin rolling in his grave)  (Read 1723 times)

rangerrebew

GAPING holes in evolutionary theory leave scientists baffled (and Darwin rolling in his grave)

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) The theory of evolution is taught as undeniable fact in many of America’s public schools, despite the fact that even evolutionary scientists admit that they’re unable to explain certain key elements of its dogma, including how the first man and woman came into existence and procreated.

Many call it the “queen of evolutionary problems” – the inability to even remotely explain the origin of sex using evolutionary rationale. And yet, questioning this glaring issue is prohibited by members of the evolution cult, many of whom argue that the mere act of discussing the matter with an open mind breaches Thomas Jefferson’s “wall of separation” between church and state.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-20-gaping-holes-in-evolutionary-theory-scientists-baffled.html

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There were a lot of dotted lines and hypothetical ancestors when I took Paleontology, and while a few of those gaps have been filled, others persist. Evolution is just a theory.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While I'm a staunch creationist, I'm always willing to let the evolutionists make their arguments. So far I've found most unconvincing at best. It's difficult to judge on the merits when they can't even make a solid case without the big gaping holes as the article says.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A visit to the Creation Museum in Kentucky will open your eyes.  https://creationmuseum.org/

I have yet to go visit the new Ark museum nearby.

A worthwhile vacation stop.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, Natural News.

Oceander

:bigsilly:

To paraphrase Pauli: evolution may be “just a theory” but the alternative, creationism/intelligent design, is so bad it’s not even “just a theory”.

To paraphrase Pauli: evolution may be “just a theory” but the alternative, creationism/intelligent design, is so bad it’s not even “just a theory”.
Talk about gaping holes in theory.......
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

Talk about gaping holes in theory.......

Yeah, deal with it. 

Yeah, deal with it.
Actually, atheists will have a tougher time of it when the time comes.

Offline musiclady

I've said it many times (because it's true)..... it takes a lot more faith to believe in Evolution than it does in Creation.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I've said it many times (because it's true)..... it takes a lot more faith to believe in Evolution than it does in Creation.

That's one reason God-directed evolution makes so much sense.

Oceander

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

That is how I was raised, and have remained.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

Still a lot of blanks in theistic evolution that require faith that the scientists have actually researched scientifically....... i.e. without a preconceived idea about what they should find.

I appreciate that it is the answer for many people looking for the truth, but I personally can't accept that humans were not created uniquely and inbreathed with the breath of God as a separate event from the creation of animals as Scripture clearly states.

Not willing to die on that hill, though, since we'll all find out in the end, and it won't really matter whether your view or mine is right when we're with the Creator.  ^-^

(And I don't care at all how old the rocks are!)

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Good scientific response, Oceander. 

(This is partly why your views are unconvincing ...... too much emotion in your responses here).

(This is partly why your views are unconvincing ...... too much emotion in your responses here).
That response won't be too convincing to the Creator either.

Offline musiclady

That response won't be too convincing to the Creator either.

Excellent point.

(Note:  all scientific TRUTH comes from the Creator, not from His creation).

Oceander

Because belief in creationism as a theory is so disreputable that it doesn’t deserve much more than a snicker. 

Creationism is so patently inconsistent with the factual record that it takes a monstrous amount of willingness to suspend disbelief to give it any credence. 

In point of fact, if one accepts that God created everything as is, then one is forced to the position that God is also a liar, because so much of what exists represents a history - a past - that just didn’t exist if creationism is true.  That, of course, is a logical inconsistency because God is not a liar; therefore, creationism must be false. 

The fact that evolution cannot provide some pat answer to every question that can be asked is not a knock on it; it is a feature of everything that aspires to be a real theory.   

General relativity and quantum physics are both theories that have demonstrated the ability to correctly reflect reality to an almost unprecedented extent, and yet the two are mutually exclusive in certain respects and neither can contain the other. 

That does not demonstrate that those theories are wrong, merely that more work remains to be done to find theory that encompasses both. 

Because belief in creationism as a theory is so disreputable that it doesn’t deserve much more than a snicker. 

Creationism is so patently inconsistent with the factual record that it takes a monstrous amount of willingness to suspend disbelief to give it any credence. 

In point of fact, if one accepts that God created everything as is, then one is forced to the position that God is also a liar, because so much of what exists represents a history - a past - that just didn’t exist if creationism is true.  That, of course, is a logical inconsistency because God is not a liar; therefore, creationism must be false. 

The fact that evolution cannot provide some pat answer to every question that can be asked is not a knock on it; it is a feature of everything that aspires to be a real theory.   

General relativity and quantum physics are both theories that have demonstrated the ability to correctly reflect reality to an almost unprecedented extent, and yet the two are mutually exclusive in certain respects and neither can contain the other. 

That does not demonstrate that those theories are wrong, merely that more work remains to be done to find theory that encompasses both.   
Like I had said, That response won't be too convincing to the Creator either.  I will err on the side of believing Him for His own word.

Offline roamer_1

What is inconsistent is science, with claims so far beyond proof that it is UTTERLY LAUGHABLE.

And knowledge filters abound. Anything that offends science is blatantly ignored. That is no longer science, but religion.

No matter how beautiful the theory, no matter how beloved, ONE point of errata should be able to bring it crashing down. That is not the case anymore, and has not been the case for a very long time.

What is inconsistent is science, with claims so far beyond proof that it is UTTERLY LAUGHABLE.

And knowledge filters abound. Anything that offends science is blatantly ignored. That is no longer science, but religion.

No matter how beautiful the theory, no matter how beloved, ONE point of errata should be able to bring it crashing down. That is not the case anymore, and has not been the case for a very long time.

The Offended