Author Topic: Harvard Medical School: White doctors not welcome here anymore; school to focus on “putting people  (Read 913 times)

rangerrebew

Harvard Medical School: White doctors not welcome here anymore; school to focus on “putting people of color in power”

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) The thing about being a “progressive” is that sooner or later, you discover you’re never quite radical enough to keep up with the “diversity” demands that dictate Leftist policies. Harvard Medical School, for example, has just announced it is ashamed of its white graduates who become doctors, and the school is in the process of removing photos of white doctors solely because they are people with white skin.

“Dr. Betsy Nabel, the hospital’s president, told The Boston Globe last week that the portraits do not reflect the diversity of students at the medical school,” reports Campus Reform. “[she] suggested that so many portraits of white males may make medical students uncomfortable.” The solution? Eliminate white doctors from the halls of the school.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-20-harvard-medical-school-white-doctors-not-welcome-here-anymore-school-to-focus-on-putting-people-of-color-in-power.html

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I love it, not unexpected just surprising it took so long. Screw having the best person, let's just make sure they are the 'best' color for the job! I always look for the most qualified person to treat me, for my spinal surgeries he happened to be Iranian, I wouldn't care what the persons ethnicity or color was, as long as he was the most qualified person.

Offline rustynail

Another sign whites are marked for extinction?

Offline darroll

Next it will be like sports, play the game with no score or report card.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Meh. The place will look like Howard University at the rate they are going.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

Meh. The place will look like Howard University at the rate they are going.

I would venture to say that a lot of the non-white Drs. are Indian, or other south Asians, not American blacks.

That said, what a stupid policy.  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Smokin Joe

I would venture to say that a lot of the non-white Drs. are Indian, or other south Asians, not American blacks.

That said, what a stupid policy.  **nononono*
You are probably right about the demographics, but at what point does the Discrimination end?
I would suggest to these folks that oppression is oppression, no matter who you aim it at. You can't right the evils of the past (real or imagined) by committing more evils against another group, so give those of the past credit where credit is due, and move forward, equitably.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

You are probably right about the demographics, but at what point does the Discrimination end?
I would suggest to these folks that oppression is oppression, no matter who you aim it at. You can't right the evils of the past (real or imagined) by committing more evils against another group, so give those of the past credit where credit is due, and move forward, equitably.

Agree with every word.

Stupid, useless, dangerous, potentially life-threatening policy.

Fortunately there are a lot of other quality Med Schools out there where there's at least not as much discrimination against Caucasians.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Putting people in power based on race because you hate one particular race sounds like a very potentially ulterior euthanistic agenda to me.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:30:06 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"You are probably right about the demographics, but at what point does the Discrimination end?"

Joe, I recognize you as one of the more thoughtful posters here, but really -- are you that naive?

The correct answer is:
IT NEVER "ENDS".

Yet, be the one to try to promote the interests of "whites" (who built this country and Western Civilization as well), and you will be censored (as I have, by moderators here), branded, ridiculed, and called "the r word" (of course!).

Actually, it -could- end.
But only if the demographic group that's responsible for America being here in the first place collectively stands up and says, "enough"...

Offline Smokin Joe

Smokin' Joe wrote:
"You are probably right about the demographics, but at what point does the Discrimination end?"

Joe, I recognize you as one of the more thoughtful posters here, but really -- are you that naive?

The correct answer is:
IT NEVER "ENDS".

Yet, be the one to try to promote the interests of "whites" (who built this country and Western Civilization as well), and you will be censored (as I have, by moderators here), branded, ridiculed, and called "the r word" (of course!).

Actually, it -could- end.
But only if the demographic group that's responsible for America being here in the first place collectively stands up and says, "enough"...
You will get no disagreement from me. IF we are to have "equality" that will not be achieved by artificially tilting the proverbial playing field. It is a sad distortion of reality for those who can and do do well but get no credit because others were elevated by decree beyond their abilities and achievements, for those who are told they can when, in reality, they fall far short, and for those who never got the chance to demonstrate their abilities because of some arbitrary plan to make people "equal".

When the race questions no longer appear on applications, we'll either 'be there' or just not even considered.

My fundamental problem with the current approach to the issue, however, is that nothing is served by punishing one group for something allegedly done by people before they were born. So long as one group is held down in the name of equality, the cycle will continue.

C S Lewis