Author Topic: Lewandowski on Girl With Down Syndrome Separated From Mother: ‘Womp Womp’  (Read 5251 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Thanks for your virtue signaling.
You sound jealous of people with virtues.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
They're uber Trump fans.  I've seen some worship services there with Ingraham and Hannity.

They are not uber Trump fans.  They do give him a fairer shake than any other news outlet.

The fact that they employ obnoxious liberals like Juan Williams, Shepherd Smith, a couple of nasty women I can't name, Geraldo Rivera, etal totally refutes your point.

I'm glad we have one news outlet that gives Trump some credit.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You sound jealous of people with virtues.

I'm just wondering about the virtue of all these democrats crying over 'separated children' who are perfectly happy for children to be killed in the 'safe space.'  The womb.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Fox does what they always do, throw an occasional bone to conservatives, to make it seem they are less left-leaning than the other networks, but in the end, they really aren't.

I disagree.  What they do is throw an all-too-frequent bone to liberals to support their fair and balanced motto.  They are the only media outlet to give Trump a fair shake.

I'm just wondering about the virtue of all these democrats crying over 'separated children' who are perfectly happy for children to be killed in the 'safe space.'  The womb.
:hijack:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They are the only media outlet to give Trump a fair shake.

It's what they're holding during said shake that bothers people.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
:hijack:

We are discussing the welfare of children.  My post was perfectly applicable to that subject.

Offline Victoria33

He did his job..he did what he was sent out to do and he was good at it.....Lewandowski on the other hand looked like a heartless son of a bitch.....Repubs are not handling this problem well
@mystery-ak
@txradioguy

1. A Down's Syndrome child should not be taken from his/her mother.
2. A Down's Syndrome child's well being/sense of security, depends on knowing his/her surroundings are the same day after day.  The mother should not have set out for the border with this child.  Give child back to mother and send them back to wherever they came from. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:54:07 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He did his job..he did what he was sent out to do and he was good at it.....Lewandowski on the other hand looked like a heartless son of a bitch.....Repubs are not handling this problem well

@mystery-ak  :amen:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

They are not uber Trump fans.  They do give him a fairer shake than any other news outlet.

The fact that they employ obnoxious liberals like Juan Williams, Shepherd Smith, a couple of nasty women I can't name, Geraldo Rivera, etal totally refutes your point.

I'm glad we have one news outlet that gives Trump some credit.

I'm glad that you're glad.

I'm not glad, but it's no biggy, because I stopped watching Fox in 2016 when they started with the worship services.

I tuned in not that long ago, and got sorta nauseated by Laura's homily to her beloved, so I haven't watched since.

To each his own.

There are no outlets for Conservatives any more.  At least there used to be lip service on Fox.

Oh, well......... life goes on........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We are discussing the welfare of children.  My post was perfectly applicable to that subject.

FWIW, I happen to agree with you.  How many dozens of likewise memes have we already seen cross our Bookface Timelines?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Give child back to mother and send them back to wherever they came from.

How can you be so heartless and cruel to send them back into danger? (You can't win this)
Countdown to Resignation

I think we are discussing Lewendowski mocking a downs child. 

Yep...just checked the headline.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:50:13 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline musiclady

FWIW, I happen to agree with you.  How many dozens of likewise memes have we already seen cross our Bookface Timelines?

Lots.

And they're right.

Leftists who have long advocated ripping a child from it's mother's womb, even when it is days from delivery, are now screaming that it's wrong to take a child from it's mother, when some of them have abandoned them deliberately?

The hypocrisy reeks to high heaven.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How can you be so heartless and cruel to send them back into danger? (You can't win this)
Right. Give them public housing  in any major US city.....send them forward into danger instead.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Lots.

And they're right.

Leftists who have long advocated ripping a child from it's mother's womb, even when it is days from delivery, are now screaming that it's wrong to take a child from it's mother, when some of them have abandoned them deliberately?

The hypocrisy reeks to high heaven.
If they didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

If they didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all....

Truth.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@mystery-ak  :amen:

Au contraire, the dems are doing it for them.  Peter Fonda should be our poster child ... such a sweet boy.

Corey is not my favorite but I loved his interview on Fox.  He didn't back down and he totally defended himself well.

Womp womp.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'm glad that you're glad.

I'm not glad, but it's no biggy, because I stopped watching Fox in 2016 when they started with the worship services.

I tuned in not that long ago, and got sorta nauseated by Laura's homily to her beloved, so I haven't watched since.

To each his own.

There are no outlets for Conservatives any more.  At least there used to be lip service on Fox.

Oh, well......... life goes on........

I'm glad that you're glad that I'm glad.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
8888spinning cat

Your avatar is and has always scared me.   :shrug:

In fact I'm triggered.   :shrug:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Your avatar is and has always scared me.   :shrug:

In fact I'm triggered.   :shrug:

I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34