Author Topic: Press Ignores Obama's Lie About Emails to Hillary's Private Server  (Read 458 times)

rangerrebew

Press Ignores Obama's Lie About Emails to Hillary's Private Server
By Tom Blumer | June 15, 2018 4:49 PM EDT

Thursday's Inspector General's report reviewing FBI and Department of Justice actions before the 2016 election effectively concluded that former President Barack Obama lied to the American people and committed illegal acts in emailing then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private-server email addresses.

The IG also found that former FBI Director James Comey scrubbed all hints of Obama's prior knowledge from his July 2016 statement explaining why Mrs. Clinton would not be indicted for her illegal acts.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2018/06/15/press-ignores-obamas-lie-about-and-emails-hillarys-private-server

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Press Ignores Obama's Lie About Emails to Hillary's Private Server
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 04:47:12 pm »
The MSM in this country has become nothing less than the full time propaganda arm of the deep state!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 04:58:00 pm »

And so will the DOJ, the Alphabets, Congress, the Courts and the Republican Party itself.

What else is new?

Did you actually think that the Tyrannical Corruptocracy that serves as Praetorians for the Oligarchy that seeks to rule us, was going to allow itself to be held accountable for any crimes they and their acolytes were engaged in?

What part of ends justify the means do you not understand?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 05:03:15 pm »

And so will the DOJ, the Alphabets, Congress, the Courts and the Republican Party itself.

What else is new?

Did you actually think that the Tyrannical Corruptocracy that serves as Praetorians for the Oligarchy that seeks to rule us, was going to allow itself to be held accountable for any crimes they and their acolytes were engaged in?

What part of ends justify the means do you not understand?

We have only two choices @INVAR we can work to try and fix it or we can start an armed revolution.  I'm far to long in the tooth for the latter option!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 05:32:36 pm »
We have only two choices @INVAR we can work to try and fix it or we can start an armed revolution.  I'm far to long in the tooth for the latter option!

History teaches that when a government reaches the state of corruption and tyranny that ours has (one we have grown comfortably accustomed), when every institution has been corrupted to the point it functions no other way, then the latter option is the ONLY option available for a liberty-minded people.

The lawless, whom have circumvented and perverted law to serve themselves ARE NOT going to allow to abide the Law.  They will ignore it, rewrite it and make their own.

Thus here we are.

We can pretend and lie to ourselves that we can vote and petition our way out of corruption, but that is as stupid as thinking we can spend our way to prosperity.

There comes a point, if liberty is a goal and history our teacher, that a people recognize that there is no longer an option to working within the system.  Separation and resistance becomes a duty, or subjugation becomes an inevitability.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775