Author Topic: Republicans demand names of anti-Trump FBI employees from bombshell IG report  (Read 306 times)

rangerrebew

Republicans demand names of anti-Trump FBI employees from bombshell IG report

By Samuel Chamberlain

Published June 18, 2018
FoxNews.com

A group of eight House Republicans has asked Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz to give them the names of FBI employees mentioned in last week's report on the Hillary Clinton email investigation, some of whom were portrayed as anti-Trump.

The letter said the lawmakers were "grateful" for Horowitz's work in compiling the report, but added that they were requesting the names "in the interest of justice and transparency."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/republicans-demand-names-anti-trump-fbi-employees-from-bombshell-ig-report.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The letter is signed by Reps. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz.; Dave Brat, R-Va.; Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn.; Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., Paul Gosar, R-Ariz.; Jody Hice, R-Ga., Jim Jordan, R-Ohio; and Ralph Norman, R-S.C.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good!  They damned well should insist on having those names!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien