Author Topic: Gun by her side, GOP US Senate candidate talks of threats  (Read 414 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Libs in Madtown are flipping out! 

MADISON, Wis. — With a holstered handgun next to her on a kitchen table, Republican U.S. Senate candidate Leah Vukmir promises in her first television ad of the campaign released Monday to stand with President Donald Trump just as she did against death threats in Wisconsin.

Vukmir, a state senator, faces management consultant and political newcomer Kevin Nicholson in the Republican primary on Aug. 14. Nicholson is running as the outsider in the race and brands Vukmir as a career politician. She has tried to play up her conservative voting record and support for Trump even though she did not initially endorse him.

The winner will take on Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin in November in a race that has attracted more spending by outside groups than any other in the country, based on a tally by the Center for Responsive Politics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gun-by-her-side-gop-us-senate-candidate-talks-of-threats/ar-AAyOIk3?ocid=spartandhp
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Gun by her side, GOP US Senate candidate talks of threats
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 05:27:13 pm »
What the Libs wetting themselves over that image fail to realize is that with that loaded gun sitting on the table everyone involved is completely safe from gun violence.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!