Author Topic: Sen. Lindsey Graham Tells IG Horowitz, 'I'm Not Buying It'  (Read 718 times)

Offline endicom

Sen. Lindsey Graham Tells IG Horowitz, 'I'm Not Buying It'
« on: June 19, 2018, 03:05:29 pm »
PJ Media
Debra Heine
June 18, 2018

Senator Lindsey Graham (R- SC) on Monday directly challenged the Justice Department inspector general's conclusion that there was no "documentary evidence" to prove that political bias affected the federal investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

"I'm not buying that the Clinton email investigation was on the up and up," Graham told DOJ I.G. Michael Horowitz during his appearance before the Senate Judiciary Committee to discuss his 568-page report.

Graham, like other Republicans,  focused on the contents of an Aug. 8, 2016, exchange of texts between FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, in which Strzok, the lead investigator in the Clinton probe, had indicated that he could prevent then-candidate Donald Trump from getting elected.

More... https://pjmedia.com/video/sen-lindsey-graham-tells-ig-horowitz-im-not-buying-it/

Offline endicom

Re: Sen. Lindsey Graham Tells IG Horowitz, 'I'm Not Buying It'
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 03:05:42 pm »

This could be seen as a grilling of Horowitz or as giving him reason to proceed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 03:15:07 pm »
Graham's questioning yesterday was pretty good.  (Video below)  My question to Graham is:  what are you going to do about it?

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpGIrDd--H8&app=desktop

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 03:41:49 pm »
 Lindsey Graham Tells IG Horowitz, 'I'm Not Buying It'

I didn't even know it was for sale?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 03:56:57 pm »
I believe that the FBI is charged with doing investigation(s) and that DOJ prosecutors are charged with determining whether or not the evidence collected by the FBI in any given case warrants prosecution.  If I am correct in that,  I would very much appreciate someone explaining to me how it is possible to have patently obviously biased investors collect or not evidence, present that evidence to prosecutors who make determinations based on the evidence gathered by the very biased investigators and then say those determinations were not influenced by  the bias of the investors!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien