Author Topic: Texas Sen. Ted Cruz isn't looking to become the next Supreme Court pick  (Read 380 times)

Offline libertybele

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz isn't looking to become the next Supreme Court pick

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R) has no interest in becoming President Trump’s next Supreme Court nominee.

“I revere the institution and what it has meant for our country, for the constitution, for the rule of law … the short answer is no,” the Republican told Hill.tv’s Buck Sexton. Cruz says he prefers to instead stay in politics.

“I don’t want to stay out of political and policy fights. I want to be right in the middle of them. The Senate is the battleground for just about every big policy fight right now,” he said....

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/392027-texas-sen-ted-cruz-isnt-looking-to-become-the-next-supreme-court-pick
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Slide Rule

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz isn't looking to become the next Supreme Court pick

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R) has no interest in becoming President Trump’s next Supreme Court nominee.

“I revere the institution and what it has meant for our country, for the constitution, for the rule of law … the short answer is no,” the Republican told Hill.tv’s Buck Sexton. Cruz says he prefers to instead stay in politics.

“I don’t want to stay out of political and policy fights. I want to be right in the middle of them. The Senate is the battleground for just about every big policy fight right now,” he said....

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/392027-texas-sen-ted-cruz-isnt-looking-to-become-the-next-supreme-court-pick

Yep.

Looks like the Cruz campaign is starting a bit early.
No doubt, Ted would make a good supreme.

Al

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote