Author Topic: Call To Suspend Mueller Probe Was Just Posturing, Giuliani Says  (Read 550 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani said on Monday that he was actually just bluffing last week when he called for Justice Department leaders to suspend special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation within 24 hours.

“I didn’t think it would,” Giuliani told POLITICO with a laugh when asked about the Mueller inquiry’s still being very much an active investigation. “But I still think it should be.”

Giuliani’s demand for the Mueller investigation to be terminated came on Thursday night in response to a report the Justice Department’s Office of Inspector General that criticized former FBI Director James Comey’s decisions overseeing the Hillary Clinton email investigation. Appearing on Fox News with Sean Hannity, Giuliani said Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein should “redeem themselves” the next day by shutting down the Mueller inquiry.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/18/mueller-giuliani-suspend-probe-652939
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Call To Suspend Mueller Probe Was Just Posturing, Giuliani Says
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 02:48:58 am »
“That’s what I’m supposed to do,” Giuliani explained on Monday. “What am I supposed to say? That they should investigate him forever? Sorry, I’m not a sucker.”

No, the people who think Rudy has an actual strategy are.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 02:56:24 am »
Huh?  This is craziness.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 03:05:43 am »
Huh?  This is craziness.

Right, "To What Purpose," is one of my main decision points. Having decided on a course of action/discourse.... why say ..."Just  Kidding" mere days later without any substantive lose of position?

As you say... crazy.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 03:14:22 am »
Rudy needs to drink a nice hot cup of STFU.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 03:31:10 am »
Will someone please give this buffoon the hook?

! No longer available
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com