Author Topic: BREAKING: DOJ Inspector General is Investigating James Comey For Potential Mishandling of Classified  (Read 551 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Katie Pavlich
June 18, 2018

Former FBI Director James Comey is under investigation by the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General for potentially mishandling classified information during his time at the Bureau.

The revelation came during a Senate Judiciary Committee Monday afternoon, where Inspector General Michael Horowitz is testifying.

Horowitz was asked by Chairman Chuck Grassley if Comey was under OIG investigation for mishandling memos created about his conversations with President Trump. Some of those memos were classified and leaked to a friend by Comey, who then gave them to a reporter at the New York Times. Comey said during Congressional testimony last year he leaked the memos in order to prompt a Special Counsel investigation.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/06/18/breaking-oig-is-investigating-james-comey-n2491947

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"We received a referral on that from the FBI. We are handling that referral and we will issue a report when the matter is complete," Horowitz responded.

I watched the entire hearing and specialty recall General Horowitz saying those exact words.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

I watched the entire hearing and specialty recall General Horowitz saying those exact words.

Grassley has been a pleasant surprise lately.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!

If there was ever a case that called for one this is it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien