Author Topic: NYT Issues ‘Correction’ of False Report EPA's Pruitt Used Position to Help Daughter with Law School  (Read 433 times)

rangerrebew

NYT Issues ‘Correction’ of False Report EPA's Pruitt Used Position to Help Daughter with Law School

The New York Times issued a correction [1] Saturday after it falsely reported that Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Scott Pruitt used his position at the EPA to get his daughter, McKenna, a letter of recommendation for law school.

The Times had claimed Pruitt used his position at the EPA to influence a personal matter. The original article, published on June 15, stated that Virginia lawmaker William Howell wrote the letter of recommendation for Ms. Pruitt due to Pruitt’s stature at the E.P.A.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/emilie-cochran/nyt-issues-correction-false-report-epa-administrator-used-position-help

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
What page was the correction on?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

It was in the classifieds on page 7 in real small print.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Sports section underneath the Mets box score.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!