Author Topic: NYPD Source: Weiner Laptop Has Enough Evidence “to Put Hillary ... Away for Life”  (Read 1334 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sex crimes with children, child exploitation, money laundering, perjury, and pay to play, reads the partial list of crimes that, claim New York City Police Department sources, could “put Hillary and her crew away for life.”
Shocking evidence of such criminality has been found on ex-congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop computer, claim the sources, which was seized from him by NYC officials investigating his allegedly having sent sexually explicit texts to a 15-year-old girl. Moreover, Hillary Clinton’s “crew” supposedly includes not just close aide and confidante Huma Abedin and her husband, Weiner, but other aides and insiders — and even members of Congress. According to True Pundit:.....

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/24549-nypd-source-weiner-laptop-has-enough-evidence-to-put-hillary-away-for-life

Offline Leto

Why did Comey make the announcement about the Weiner laptop Oct 2016?
Who has great contacts inside NYPD?
What is the connection between NXIVM and the Clinton Foundation?
Did Hillary go to J Epstein Island also?
Is HRC a satanist?
What do Satanist do w children in their rituals?

qmap.pub
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline dfwgator

Offline Fantasywriter

Why did Comey make the announcement about the Weiner laptop Oct 2016?
Who has great contacts inside NYPD?
What is the connection between NXIVM and the Clinton Foundation?
Did Hillary go to J Epstein Island also?
Is HRC a satanist?
What do Satanist do w children in their rituals?

qmap.pub

Q makes expansive claims but nothing of any substance has changed. Wray's response to the OIG report was a massive vote of confidence in the FBI. Huber will not change this. Huber is a team player--the Deep State team.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Considering they most likely asked the Clintons for permission to prosecute him I doubt this will come to anything
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Leto

Q makes expansive claims but nothing of any substance has changed. Wray's response to the OIG report was a massive vote of confidence in the FBI. Huber will not change this. Huber is a team player--the Deep State team.

Ever watch a movie or a TV show like the apprentice?

Do you realize those are staged?
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline Fantasywriter

Ever watch a movie or a TV show like the apprentice?

Do you realize those are staged?

I'm not a big TV watcher but of course most of what's on it is staged. On that we agree.

By contrast, the presidency is real life. The press hatred of Trump is real, ditto that of the Deep State and the swamp.

Real actions have real life consequences.  Sessions should not have taken the job only to turn the most crucial areas of responsibility and authority over to Rosenstein.  That's an ongoing disaster.  It's the reason Trump said he wished he'd picked a different AG. That wasn't pretend or make-believe; that was the truth.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm not a big TV watcher but of course most of what's on it is staged. On that we agree.

By contrast, the presidency is real life. The press hatred of Trump is real, ditto that of the Deep State and the swamp.

Real actions have real life consequences.  Sessions should not have taken the job only to turn the most crucial areas of responsibility and authority over to Rosenstein.  That's an ongoing disaster.  It's the reason Trump said he wished he'd picked a different AG. That wasn't pretend or make-believe; that was the truth.

@Fantasywriter

Great post!  And absolutely true in every detail!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
@Fantasywriter

Great post!  And absolutely true in every detail!

I'm starting to like this guy.   :beer:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm starting to like this guy.   :beer:

He has certainly proven me wrong about there not being anyone left at TOS worth saving!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

Why can't this "NYPD source" arrest these people and take the evidence to the DA for prosecution?
Speaking of TV, doesn't anybody watch Law and Order?

Cha-cing - da-da-da-da-daaaaaaa (Theme music)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:32:32 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
There could be verifiable video and audio evidence of Hildabeast kidnapping, raping and killing a kid - and not a damn thing will ever happen to bring her to justice.

Because the Caesars in government are above any laws for us little people and their Alphabet Praetorians are there to ensure they get away with everything - including treason and murder.

"Laws" are just for us plebes - to control us at their discretion.

THAT is the reality we now live.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

You can't overlook the fact Sessions and Rosenstein were Trump appointments.  When he fired Comey, he brought on Wray, who he personally interviewed and released a glowing statement upon his appointment.  I think we can agree Wray gave one of the more embarrassing news conferences, explaining FBI conduct and remedy.  Sessions was also recommended by Giuliani, with whom the president is now planning legal strategy.  Rudy has also created a situation or two, since taking that role.  At some point, we're going to have to seriously ask if the person making the final decisions isn't part of the problem.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

The article is from Nov., 2016.  Weiner is in prison.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
There could be verifiable video and audio evidence of Hildabeast kidnapping, raping and killing a kid - and not a damn thing will ever happen to bring her to justice.

Because the Caesars in government are above any laws for us little people and their Alphabet Praetorians are there to ensure they get away with everything - including treason and murder.

"Laws" are just for us plebes - to control us at their discretion.

THAT is the reality we now live.

Some Caesars. If she were Sarah Palin, she'd be in a cell right now. The Clintons are like the Mob. Teflon Don-ners. 
Countdown to Resignation

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Some Caesars. If she were Sarah Palin, she'd be in a cell right now. The Clintons are like the Mob. Teflon Don-ners.

Partially. 

The Left has strategically placed their comrades throughout the entirety of government so as to act as modern-day Praetorians to those whom the Oligarchy has anointed to rulership.

Means to the End.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WingNot

He has certainly proven me wrong about there not being anyone left at TOS worth saving!

Yeah.  We need to get that DFWGator guy over here too.   

Offline dfwgator

Yeah.  We need to get that DFWGator guy over here too.

You rang?

Offline WingNot

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.