Author Topic: Trump: US will not become a 'migrant camp'  (Read 1949 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Trump: US will not become a 'migrant camp'
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2018, 07:00:41 pm »
Manchin is the biggest weasel in Congress, and that's saying something.

If so then that makes Paul Ryan is the biggest Ferret in Congress.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2018, 07:00:45 pm »
Manchin is the biggest weasel in Congress, and that's saying something.

That seems to be the most highly contested position in the world!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2018, 09:13:58 pm »

:silly:  :rolling:   You are on a roll today!!!   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2018, 09:15:45 pm »

He does kind of look like "Ferret Face".

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2018, 09:17:26 pm »
:silly:  :rolling:   You are on a roll today!!!   888high58888

Yeah.  I only got one post deleted so far  today.  But the day is young.  Who knows how many more times I can insult an unnamed member.... 8888crybaby.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online libertybele

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 09:32:51 pm »
   I like this tirade from President 'I'll sign anything' Trump, let's see if he stick to his guns tomorrow when he meets up with the House. 
   I'm not overly optimistic.

Time for everyone to make phone calls and send e-mails ... Dear President Trump:  As a U.S. citizen, I do not want my country to be turned into a migrant camp and I proudly stand with you on this position....
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2018, 12:36:25 am »
Joe missed the obvious solution: don't drag along your children into a dangerous situation and then cry when you are separated from them.

By the way, I saw pictures of the childrens' holding area.  Very nice.

We have been caging kids since at least 2014.  Children come here without parents because their parents abandoned them in those hellhole countries that they needed to escape from.  Apparently they want us to believe that their own countries were so bad that they left their children behind and sent for them years later.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2018, 02:15:58 am »
I like it.  Good imagery using "migrant camp"  hearkens to homeless camps.

Or Calais.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2018, 02:17:00 am »
Time for everyone to make phone calls and send e-mails ... Dear President Trump:  As a U.S. citizen, I do not want my country to be turned into a migrant camp and I proudly stand with you on this position....

:amen:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2018, 02:18:16 am »
Yeah.  I only got one post deleted so far  today.  But the day is young.  Who knows how many more times I can insult an unnamed member.... 8888crybaby.

You havn't named your member?  :pondering:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2018, 02:21:24 am »
Why is it compassionate for would-be illegal entrants to drag their children to an illegal entry point?

Why aren't the bleeding hearts focusing on the real issue here?

It seems most are not even their children, which should add human trafficking of underage minors across international borders to the crimes they are charged with.

Frederick Douglass

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2018, 03:33:59 am »
You havn't named your member?  :pondering:

Vikings called their's their "companion".
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

rangerrebew

Trump vows: 'US will not be a migrant camp, not on my watch'
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2018, 12:59:06 pm »
 Trump vows: 'US will not be a migrant camp, not on my watch'
19:25 18/06/2018

Washington - President Donald Trump vowed on Monday that the United States would not become a "migrant camp" as he faced mounting pressure to stop families being separated as a deterrent to illegal immigration.

"The United States will not be a migrant camp, and it will not be a refugee holding facility," Trump said in remarks delivered at the White House. "It won't be."

"You look at what's happening in Europe, you look at what's happening in other places, we can't allow that to happen to the United States. Not on my watch."

https://m.news24.com/World/News/trump-vows-us-will-not-be-a-migrant-camp-not-on-my-watch-20180618

Offline endicom

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2018, 01:05:19 pm »
Topics merged.