Author Topic: Detroit: Muslim gas station clerk shoots and kills black man, unearths “decades-old turmoil” betwee  (Read 489 times)

rangerrebew

Detroit: Muslim gas station clerk shoots and kills black man, unearths “decades-old turmoil” between groups
June 18, 2018 / creeping   

In what community where Muslim settlers are in large numbers is there peace? And why isn’t black lives matters protesting? Source: Detroit gas station shooting stirs racial tensions, reignites talks between Arab and Black Americans

A bullet fired on Mother’s Day on the city’s west side put a Black man in his grave and has unearthed decades-old turmoil between African American residents and Arab American businesses

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/06/18/muslim-clerk-kills-black-man/

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Police said the clerk and the customer had some kind of dispute in the store when the clerk came out from behind the glass with a gun and shot the man, killing him.

Oh well. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline skeeter

Police said the clerk and the customer had some kind of dispute in the store when the clerk came out from behind the glass with a gun and shot the man, killing him.

Oh well.

The raw facts of this case went into the national news media hopper and the resulting story apparently went into the circular file.

Offline dfwgator

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The raw facts of this case went into the national news media hopper and the resulting story apparently went into the circular file.

So true.

Cut thu the BS below:

https://clickondetroit.com/news/group-demands-action-after-detroit-gas-station-clerk-fatally-shoots-customer
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."