Author Topic: Actress Mary McCormack Shares Video Of Husband’s Tesla On Fire In LA  (Read 536 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://deadline.com/2018/06/actress-mary-mccormack-video-husband-michael-morris-tesla-on-fire-in-la-1202412173/

Mary McCormack, an actress known for roles on The West Wing and USA’s In Plain Sight, tweeted a startling video that showed her husband’s Tesla sports car on fire on LA’s Santa Monica Boulevard. (See tweet and video below.)

Tagging Tesla’s corporate handle, she wrote, “This is what happened to my husband and his car today. No accident,out of the blue, in traffic on Santa Monica Blvd. Thank you to the kind couple who flagged him down and told him to pull over. And thank god my three little girls weren’t in the car with him.”

In subsequent interactions with her Twitter followers, McCormack said the car did not have an auto-pilot feature and that her husband was “barely moving in traffic” when the Model S caught fire. (McCormack’s husband is Michael Morris, a director and producer whose credits include 13 Reasons Why and Bloodline.)

Tesla said it was investigating the incident along with LA authorities.

Elon Musk, who founded Tesla, is an active presence on Twitter. But as of Sunday morning, he had not tweeted about the fire.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Tesla is starting to make Ford look good!

Offline dfwgator

Tesla is starting to make Ford look good!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You never know when the car-b-q will start, so bring your wienies and bun to toast while you wait for the fire trucks to arive.
-Elon Musk
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Aw, come on! That's not fair, the Pinto was hit by another car, let's compare lemons to lemons, vehicles that self immolate with no external assistance.