Author Topic: Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks my heart’  (Read 19790 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have some swampland in Arizona that I think you might be interested in.  Or perhaps a bridge in Brooklyn!

@Bigun

Ok,oh,wise one. His mother was living in Hawaii when he was born. Please splain how he managed to be born somewhere else.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Ok,oh,wise one. His mother was living in Hawaii when he was born. Please splain how he managed to be born somewhere else.

That's the story but even if it's true he is still not an American as his father was a British subject and the law at the time was that the child's nationality followed the fathers.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Obomber WAS born in Hawaii,and his mother WAS  a US Citizen. He is NOT a foreigner,but he IS a traitor.

Well, adding to the thread-drift - I am convinced His Heinous Barrack I - was the love child of Frank Marshall Davis and Ann Dunham.

Since her father was FBI assigned to keep tabs on Davis' Communist activities in HI, paying one of his former students from Africa to sign on as the baby daddy and marry his daughter on paper (Obama Sr. already had a wife in Kenya) was done to keep Dunham's job and bennies with the Bureau.

/thread drift.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, adding to the thread-drift - I am convinced His Heinous Barrack I - was the love child of Frank Marshall Davis and Ann Dunham.

I would bet money on it. She married Obama Sr because he needed an American wife to stay in the US,and chances are he paid her money to marry him.

Since her father was FBI assigned to keep tabs on Davis' Communist activities in HI, paying one of his former students from Africa to sign on as the baby daddy and marry his daughter on paper (Obama Sr. already had a wife in Kenya) was done to keep Dunham's job and bennies with the Bureau.

As I wrote above,I believe Obama paid her to marry him so he could stay in the US and continue his education. His family back home had the bucks to pay.

Bathhouse Barry is NEVER going to allow a blood test to be made because he enjoys the status of being the son of African royalty. It's what got him to where he is today.

Being the son of an American criminal,sworn communist, and child molester is not something to brag about on the campaign trail,though.

/thread drift.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 03:28:59 pm by sneakypete »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Tom, it's one of those days when the stars and planets align and you and I agree.  :beer:

@Sanguine

Are you calling someone a liberal?

Silver Pines

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Are you calling someone a liberal?

OK, Tom, my curiosity wins out - how is anything I said anything about liberals or leftists?

#whyeventry  HT @CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 05:38:31 pm by Sanguine »

Offline dfwgator

@Bigun

Yes, did everyone miss that bright star that shown over Hawaii when Obama was born?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, did everyone miss that bright star that shown over Hawaii when Obama was born?

@dfwgator

LOL!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I would bet money on it. She married Obama Sr because he needed an American wife to stay in the US,and chances are he paid her money to marry him.

As I wrote above,I believe Obama paid her to marry him so he could stay in the US and continue his education. His family back home had the bucks to pay.

Bathhouse Barry is NEVER going to allow a blood test to be made because he enjoys the status of being the son of African royalty. It's what got him to where he is today.

Being the son of an American criminal,sworn communist, and child molester is not something to brag about on the campaign trail,though.

/thread drift.

Hey @sneakypete , you may be crazy but I totally agree with you.

If the press had any interest in this at all, it would be confirmed tomorrow.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I often use sarcasm to make a point.  I'm declaring this because I want you to know my reply contains no sarcasm.

That was the best reply I have read this hellish week, because I read it, and read it again, and read it again and I still don't think I'm getting some of your argument fully...but I want to.

You have presented your opinion without snark at me.  I actually believe you want me to understand your points.  Your points are not polished and not edited for clarity, but I have no doubt to your sincerity.  I find the honesty of your post courageous because we at TBR have trained each other to attack first and think never.
I never said that, and I don't believe that.  I believe current legal American workers are superior over illegal workers, on average, in every conceivable way.  But when the unemployment rate dips below a certain point..I'll go with 5%...The worst 5% of America's workers (Druggies, criminals, insane, sociopaths, losers forced off welfare) compete with the best illegals.  I believe American business should not be responsible for employing losers, and I don't think American business employing malfunctioning Americans is a benefit of border security.   Most of the people currently not retired or employed?  Absolutely.You sound like someone who interviews employees.  I am too.  I am ashamed of some of the losers...who I knew were loser...that I hired because nobody else applied.  Sometimes we would have been better off shutting the company down for the night.
Sure they do.  I have never said otherwise...I just don't think 12 million illegals are guilty of drugs and welfare fraud because some illegals are.

Again I commend you on your post.  I believe you have laid out your honest opinion with class.  I appreciate this opportunity to understand you better, and I want you to understand me too.  While we don't agree I believe you are good person who wants what is best for your country and your grand children, and I hope you have a nice weekend @Chosen Daughter .

I appreciate that, thank you.  No I don't hire anyone.  I used to have a management job a long time ago.  If I did the hiring we would have people who want to work.  And they would have incentive to work because they would be rewarded for hard work.  Because more workers isn't better than less workers who actually work.  If you can have 1 that does the work of two minimum wage earners for two dollars more you are making a profit.  What good does it do to hire a bunch of losers when you end up being the loser?

Employers think they need cheap labor.  They need good labor and they have to be willing to pay for it.  You have to have good management.  Especially for low wage earners because they don't care.  They are inexperience, don't care and will take every opportunity to slack off when the boss isn't looking.  I hope you won't say that immigrants work hard for low wages.  Immigrants are people just like everyone else.  No super work force, no super race. (period)  Just a workforce of people there to collect a paycheck.  No loyalty.  Ready to take off at lunch on payday or come back from lunch 20 minutes late because the boss isn't there.

At any rate I get you.  I get people who think they are gaining and actually losing.  Try negotiating pay for experienced workers.  Then you will not have druggies applying.

So on the drug issue.  I am not without compassion for the addicts.  Of course they don't make good workers.  It is sad that we allow cartel to do business on our border bringing drugs in to enslave our population to a life of drug addiction.  I have known many parent who did all they could to raise their beautiful children just to have them make one bad choice that will change their lives forever.

I was on the Reservation a couple weeks ago.  I saw a young girl ride up on her bicycle going directly to the two guys who I had noticed were very shady.  They proceeded to make a drug deal with this young girl and my heart broke.  Our hearts need to break for our children.  These druggies were someone's son or daughter, sister, brother and friend.  Now they are the local drug addict.  I always talked to my kids about drugs.  I drove the point it only takes one time and then it can become your life.  Who you are identified as.  Not your name but the drug addict.  I want my President to stop the flow of illegal drugs from Mexico.  It is said that the Cartels have a swath of land 70 miles into America.  Why have we done all of this to our citizens.  Why don't we care?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I appreciate that, thank you.  No I don't hire anyone.  I used to have a management job a long time ago.  If I did the hiring we would have people who want to work.  And they would have incentive to work because they would be rewarded for hard work.  Because more workers isn't better than less workers who actually work.  If you can have 1 that does the work of two minimum wage earners for two dollars more you are making a profit.  What good does it do to hire a bunch of losers when you end up being the loser?

Employers think they need cheap labor.  They need good labor and they have to be willing to pay for it.  You have to have good management.  Especially for low wage earners because they don't care.  They are inexperience, don't care and will take every opportunity to slack off when the boss isn't looking.  I hope you won't say that immigrants work hard for low wages.  Immigrants are people just like everyone else.  No super work force, no super race. (period)  Just a workforce of people there to collect a paycheck.  No loyalty.  Ready to take off at lunch on payday or come back from lunch 20 minutes late because the boss isn't there.

At any rate I get you.  I get people who think they are gaining and actually losing.  Try negotiating pay for experienced workers.  Then you will not have druggies applying.

So on the drug issue.  I am not without compassion for the addicts.  Of course they don't make good workers.  It is sad that we allow cartel to do business on our border bringing drugs in to enslave our population to a life of drug addiction.  I have known many parent who did all they could to raise their beautiful children just to have them make one bad choice that will change their lives forever.

I was on the Reservation a couple weeks ago.  I saw a young girl ride up on her bicycle going directly to the two guys who I had noticed were very shady.  They proceeded to make a drug deal with this young girl and my heart broke.  Our hearts need to break for our children.  These druggies were someone's son or daughter, sister, brother and friend.  Now they are the local drug addict.  I always talked to my kids about drugs.  I drove the point it only takes one time and then it can become your life.  Who you are identified as.  Not your name but the drug addict.  I want my President to stop the flow of illegal drugs from Mexico.  It is said that the Cartels have a swath of land 70 miles into America.  Why have we done all of this to our citizens.  Why don't we care?
@Chosen Daughter
Thanx for your reply

Offline Chosen Daughter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Mexico’s involvement in the illicit drug trade in the United States:
•Marijuana: Mexico is the number one foreign supplier of marijuana to the United States, and marijuana is thought to be the top revenue generator for Mexican drug cartels.
•Cocaine: Mexico does not produce cocaine, however, Mexican cartels move Columbian cocaine through South and Central America and into the United States. An estimated 93 percent of cocaine headed to the US from South America moves through Mexico.
•Methamphetamine: Mexico remains the biggest foreign supplier of methamphetamine to the United States, and Mexican drug cartels set up labs to manufacture meth on both sides of the border, controlling labs in Southern California as well as domestically.
•Heroin: While Asia and the Middle East remain the biggest producers of heroin, Mexican black-tar and brown heroin is on the rise. In fact, 39 percent of heroin identified under the DEA’s Heroin Signature Program (HSP) in 2008 came from Mexico, making Mexico the source country for many of the heroin abusers west of the Mississippi River.[14]

It is no surprise then that the top five districts sentencing drug trafficking offenders were on or near the SWB in 2013:
•Western District of Texas: 1,587 sentenced drug trafficking offenders
•Southern District of California: 1,426 sentenced drug trafficking offenders
•Southern District of Texas: 1,279 sentenced drug trafficking offenders
•District of Arizona: 1,162 sentenced drug trafficking offenders
•District of Puerto Rico: 687 sentenced drug trafficking offenders[15]

?Methamphetamine trafficking

The popular stimulant drug made from the ephedrine or pseudoephedrine found in cold medications and manufactured into illegal methamphetamine in illicit laboratories may have initially been primarily trafficked by motorcycle gangs up and down the West Coast but concentrated in California. Mexican drug cartels are now heavily involved, and organized crime syndicates both manufacture and distribute the finished product as well as secure the main ingredients for domestic production in numerous smaller labs around the country. Superlabs produce larger quantities of meth at a time and are generally controlled by Mexican drug cartels, regardless of the side of the border on which the labs reside.Legislation regarding the controlled status and sale of pseudoephedrine and ephedrine products has caused drug traffickers to get more creative in the ways they obtain the main ingredient in meth. The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act in 2005, required retailers to keep pseudoephedrine products behind the counter and to register sales.[16] Traffickers began sending buyers to multiple retail outlets in the same day to buy small and legal amounts of pseudoephedrine, a process called “smurfing,” which they then used in clandestine labs to produce meth.Meth seizures line graphMeth can be “cooked” virtually anywhere; however, rural and smaller labs are prevalent across the Midwest and around the United States as well. Domestic meth production may be on the rise, as meth can be cut with many common products including anhydrous ammonia, one of the main ingredients used in fertilizer by farmers.Meth labs are highly volatile as cutting meth uses highly flammable and explosive materials. From 2007-2009, the number of domestic meth lab incidents rose from 596 to 966 across the country, especially in the South and the Midwest.[17] Oregon, Mississippi, and several cities have passed laws making pseudoephedrine only available with a prescription, and in Oregon, meth lab incidents decreased from 400 in 2004 to just 20 in 2008.[18]Prices of meth have dropped 70 percent between 2007 and 2012 while purity has increased. Meth seizures at the border have jumped from just over 2,000 kilograms to more than 10,000 kilograms.[19] With the help tutorials on the Internet, small meth labs have sprung up around the country, although estimates report that 90 percent of the meth for sale on the streets in the United States is still made in Mexico.

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/drug-addiction/drug-trafficking-by-the-numbers/#gref

That's a whole lot of cost to Americans.

Biggest one is that these pushers are targeting our children.  If liberals care about children they should care about these numbers.  I am sure that they know someone who's child is a victim of these numbers.

It costs America because the drug addicts are not employable.  So they also are welfare, or they are living in front of buildings and under freeways in our cities.  Robbing our homes to buy more Mexican drugs.  And the cities want to tax employers to pay for the homeless.  They talk about the problem of the homeless but won't get to the root of it, which is drugs.  As the link says most coming from Mexico

Mexican drugs cause children and infants to become victims of parents who can't and don't take care of them.

But we just go along with no action on border security.  Why is it so hard to fund a wall and border security when the cost, human and financial is so big?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 06:16:23 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

And Laura does it break your heart that children are orphans in our country due to illegal drug trafficking from Mexico?

“We’re losing the battle, not winning it. The children are the biggest victims,” Shumlin said. “We’ve lost babies to parents who beat them, strangle them, bang their heads against the floor, sexually abuse them. And it’s happening because of opioid addiction.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/states-struggling-drug-addiction-fueled-crisis-foster-care

It should since Jeb became vocal on his own struggles with his daughter.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeb-bush-blames-mexicans-for-his-daughter-s-drug-addiction-a6798091.html

Can't make the connection?  Support secured borders please.  Think about the American children.

I found this excellent video of Jeb Bush talking about the issue of drug abuse and drug deaths.  The toll it takes on families from all walks of life.  We need to care about Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRQ_JJG6sE

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 07:00:34 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And that right there is all I ever need to know about why you are the way you are.

@Wingnut it certainly explains a lot.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Bigun

@sneakypete Nobody knows where Obama was born.  Nobody knows who his girlfriends were or what grades he got in college.  His entire history is shrouded in mystery and there's a reason for that.

He was able to secure a Hawaiian birth certificate but that's about as difficult for a leftist as swatting a dead fly.

Offline skeeter

@sneakypete Nobody knows where Obama was born.  Nobody knows who his girlfriends were or what grades he got in college.  His entire history is shrouded in mystery and there's a reason for that.

He was able to secure a Hawaiian birth certificate but that's about as difficult for a leftist as swatting a dead fly.

Well there was that one girlfriend - the dusky lass with the receding hairline.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete Nobody knows where Obama was born. 

@Emjay

I know for a fact he was born where his mother was living. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

And I also know his mother was nobody special back them and had no idea her child would be president one day,so there was no reason for her to hide his birth. Hell,she CELEBRATED the idea of people thinking she was   pregnant by a black boyfriend from Africa because it gave her status as a "Free Thinker" with the left.

Although *I* would be willing to bet money the REAL baby daddy was Frank Marshall Davis,a communist revolutionary black,convicted child molester,and bi-sexual. Look at these images and tell me this isn't his daddy!

http://www.google.com/search?q=frank+marshall+davis&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX2Y3utu_bAhVQqlkKHUv0BjkQiR4I4AE&biw=1920&bih=900

BTW,with an American citizen daddy and American citizen baby mama,what does that make Barry?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

I know for a fact he was born where his mother was living. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

And I also know his mother was nobody special back them and had no idea her child would be president one day,so there was no reason for her to hide his birth. Hell,she CELEBRATED the idea of people thinking she was   pregnant by a black boyfriend from Africa because it gave her status as a "Free Thinker" with the left.

Although *I* would be willing to bet money the REAL baby daddy was Frank Marshall Davis,a communist revolutionary black,convicted child molester,and bi-sexual. Look at these images and tell me this isn't his daddy!

http://www.google.com/search?q=frank+marshall+davis&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX2Y3utu_bAhVQqlkKHUv0BjkQiR4I4AE&biw=1920&bih=900

BTW,with an American citizen daddy and American citizen baby mama,what does that make Barry?

Apparently it is very important to you to believe this story which was totally created by Obama.

So, have fun with that.

Offline MOD3

Ok people enough with the Obama truther distractions on this thread.  We have a section where you can argue Conspiracy Theories.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Apparently it is very important to you to believe this story which was totally created by Obama.

So, have fun with that.

@Emjay

And it is apparently very important to you to not believe your lying eyes or what the record states because you love a good conspiracy theory.

Offline MOD3

Knock off the Obama truther/birthcertificate/place of birth stuff. NOW!

@sneakypete @Emjay neither one of you are going to get the last word in on this, I will, so stop trying.

This isn't the thread for that.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:55:48 pm by MOD3 »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Well there was that one girlfriend - the dusky lass with the receding hairline.

Cn we discuss his boyfriend before he hooked up with some one with a bigger package?

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@sneakypete @Emjay neither one of you are going to get the last word in on this, I will, so stop trying.

But, Mommy, he started it.  Just joking.  I'm out.