Author Topic: Avenatti offers legal services to migrant parents who have been separated from their children  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Avenatti offers legal services to migrant parents who have been separated from their children
By Julia Manchester - 06/17/18 05:43 PM EDT

Michael Avenatti on Sunday offered legal services to migrant parents who have been separated from their children at the U.S. southern border.

"If anyone knows of a parent that has had their child taken from them at the border and not returned, please have them contact me as I am entering this fight. This outrageous conduct must be brought to an immediate end," Avenatti said in a tweet.

Michael Avenatti
    ✔
    @MichaelAvenatti
    16 Jun

This is not my America. This is not our America. #Outraged #Basta

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1007959726150184960 …

Michael Avenatti
    ✔

@MichaelAvenatti

If anyone knows of a parent that has had their child taken from them at the border and not returned, please have them contact me as I am entering this fight. This outrageous conduct must be brought to an immediate end. #Basta
    8:13 AM - Jun 17, 2018

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392706-avenatti-offers-legal-services-to-migrant-parents-who-have-been
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online dfwgator

Disbar the bastard!

Oceander

This might actually be on the wrong side of the line between ethical and unethical solicitation. 

Offline Frank Cannon

This might actually be on the wrong side of the line between ethical and unethical solicitation.

Rat bag man Michael Avenatti unethical? Impossible.

Online rustynail

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

A perfect place for a lawyer.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."