Author Topic: White House faces growing outcry over migrant family policies  (Read 3785 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: White House faces growing outcry over migrant family policies
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2018, 08:46:06 pm »
    I must be caught in an @Emjay warp, sure she made more sense when she was a NT'er but she still resides on the side of sanity, for a Hawaiian chick with Texas roots.  IMHO

Bless you, my friend @corbe.   My other friend, Ed, just can't stand me.  Dunno why.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2018, 08:52:45 pm »
  My other friend, Ed, just can't stand me.  Dunno why.

FTR his name is not "Ed"  But I like to call him that too just to piss him off.  Your reasons may vary!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2018, 09:07:28 pm »
Good grief ... Oprah is speaking out on this saying that babies are being ripped from their parents hands!  ???  So ... therefore my point again.  DO NOT let either parent or child into the country.  Turn them around and head them back in the direction they came.  The U.S. shouldn't be responsible for the children their parents are!!! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.