Author Topic: Meghan McCain shares Father's Day photo of her dad: 'You’re the greatest father in the world'  (Read 905 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meghan McCain shares Father's Day photo of her dad: 'You’re the greatest father in the world'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | June 17, 2018 02:38 PM

"I love you more than I can ever say. Thank you for always giving me something to believe in," Meghan McCain said of her father, John.
(Image courtesy screenshot)

Meghan McCain tweeted out a Father's Day photo of herself and her dad, Sen. John McCain, on Sunday.

"Happy Fathers Day ⁦@SenJohnMcCain⁩ - you’re the greatest father in the world. I love you more than I can ever say. Thank you for always giving me something to believe in," McCain, who is a co-host of "The View," said in a tweet Sunday morning.

The undated photo shows the McCains together outside, wearing hats.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/meghan-mccain-shares-fathers-day-photo-of-her-dad-youre-the-greatest-father-in-the-world
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Oh look.  Farouk, King  of the nomads has left his humble tent.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

There's a couple of pics floating around of the two of them.  It appears that the lump on his face is getting larger and it seems that there maybe the edge of wheelchair in this particular picture.  Meghan says that he's doing really good.  If he was doing that well, he wouldn't have announced that he wouldn't seek re-election and would be back in the Senate doing his darn job.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There's a couple of pics floating around of the two of them.  It appears that the lump on his face is getting larger and it seems that there maybe the edge of wheelchair in this particular picture.  Meghan says that he's doing really good.  If he was doing that well, he wouldn't have announced that he wouldn't seek re-election and would be back in the Senate doing his darn job.

I've known about the wheelchair for some time.  What bugs me about that picture is the daughter's "duckbill" smile.  That is so 2015.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh look.  Farouk, King  of the nomads has left his humble tent.

Well he likes to cover up in the sun. I read he is afraid he might get cancer.

Offline Frank Cannon

That is so 2015.

Oddly enough, that is when the picture was taken.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oddly enough, that is when the picture was taken.

Top Notch!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Is the head is dead yet?
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a
Running bet
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Silver Pines

Meghan McCain shares Father's Day photo of her dad: 'You’re the greatest father in the world'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | June 17, 2018 02:38 PM

"I love you more than I can ever say. Thank you for always giving me something to believe in," Meghan McCain said of her father, John.
(Image courtesy screenshot)

Meghan McCain tweeted out a Father's Day photo of herself and her dad, Sen. John McCain, on Sunday.

"Happy Fathers Day ⁦@SenJohnMcCain⁩ - you’re the greatest father in the world. I love you more than I can ever say. Thank you for always giving me something to believe in," McCain, who is a co-host of "The View," said in a tweet Sunday morning.

The undated photo shows the McCains together outside, wearing hats.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/meghan-mccain-shares-fathers-day-photo-of-her-dad-youre-the-greatest-father-in-the-world

I feel for her.  I've lost my father and I know what she's about to go through.  She has a hard time ahead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nice chapeau.  Had no idea McCain was an apiarist.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:16:36 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

She has a hard time ahead.

Or she had a hard time last year when her father passed.