Author Topic: Bill Clinton’s shameful legacy on immigration: “Terrible” laws he signed “rip apart” families  (Read 484 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A flashback. It was Bill Clinton who started the practice of splitting up families in immigration detention.

Clinton-era immigration laws "have subjected hundreds of thousands of people to arbitrary detention, fast-track deportations and family separation," Human Rights Watch says in a new report.
The rights group says two 1996 immigration laws signed by President Bill Clinton have created a system in which refugees and migrants face detention and fast-track deportation without adequate consideration from U.S. authorities......

https://www.salon.com/2016/04/27/bill_clintons_shameful_legacy_on_immigration_terrible_laws_he_signed_rip_apart_families_and_authorize_unjust_detention_human_rights_watch_says/

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:37:00 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Those devil Republicans made him do it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A flashback.

Another WJC legacy......

Nothing like seizing kids at gun point.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Alternatively we could just mix the kids in with the adults. Some of whom are rapists, murderers, ms 13 members.  Yeah that'll work.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.