Author Topic: Bill Clinton hits Trump administration policy separating immigrant families in Father's Day tweet  (Read 448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Clinton hits Trump administration policy separating immigrant families in Father's Day tweet
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 06/17/18 12:53 PM EDT

Former President Clinton said in a tweet on Father’s Day that he is reflecting on immigrant children who have been separated from their parents under a Trump administration policy.

“These children should not be a negotiating tool,” Clinton tweeted on Sunday. "And reuniting them with their families would reaffirm America’s belief in & support for all parents who love their children."

Bill Clinton
✔
@BillClinton

On this Father’s Day I’m thinking of the thousands of children separated from their parents at the border. These children should not be a negotiating tool. And reuniting them with their families would reaffirm America’s belief in & support for all parents who love their children.
11:03 AM - Jun 17, 2018

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392687-bill-clinton-hits-trump-admin-policy-separating-immigrant
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Bubba Tweets?   Who knew that old reprobate could use his fingers and still be a pr(i)ck.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't Bubba have more than a little to do with separating immigrant families?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Bill Clinton is the one who created the policy to do this in the first place.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,320728.0.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia