Author Topic: Tesla hints at when its $35,000 Model 3 will actually arrive  (Read 841 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The King of the grifters, Saint Elon updates his pie-in-the sky forecast to the rubes.

esla said the $35,000 version of the Model 3 could start to become available "in about two months." Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
Tesla released its first-quarter earnings report on Wednesday, and hinted at when the $35,000 base model of its Model 3 sedan will become available.
In the report, the company said it expects to start making around 5,000 Model 3 vehicles per week "in about two months," at which point it will make new options available Model 3 customers.
"After achieving a production rate of 5,000 per week, we will begin offering new options such as all-wheel-drive and the base model with a standard-sized battery pack," the company said.

http://businessinsider.com/tesla-hints-at-when-base-model-3-will-arrive-2018-5
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Tesla hints at when its $35,000 Model 3 will actually arrive
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 09:22:40 pm »
I saw one recently, and the body style was "ordinary," but the design is probably already several years old.

When possible, take a look at the display screens in Teslas; just huge !! like 12" x 18" huge
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Tesla hints at when its $35,000 Model 3 will actually arrive
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 09:50:38 pm »