Author Topic: Democratic Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar admitted Saturday that the Obama administration attempted to cov  (Read 698 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
6:57 PM 06/16/2018
Dominic Mancini | Reporter

Democratic Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar admitted Saturday that the Obama administration attempted to cover up the child migrant crisis occurring at the Souther border.

“It was kept very quiet under the Obama Administration. There were large numbers of people coming in. The Obama administration was trying to keep this quiet,” Cuellar told CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield.

Whitfield displayed a 2014 image of migrant children held in cages at a detention center, and Cuellar said that he released similar photos of children separated from their parents.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/16/dem-rep-child-migrant-crisis/

And...........

Shaun King, Linda Sarsour, Others Try To Hammer Trump On Immigration But Hit Obama Instead

11:32 PM 05/27/2018

Shaun King, Linda Sarsour and other liberals thought they were criticizing the Trump administration on Sunday when they tweeted a picture of immigrant minors sleeping in a caged enclosure, but it turned out they were inadvertently tweeting a photo that occurred during the Obama administration instead.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/27/shaun-king-linda-sarsour-trump-immigration-obama/

What are we supposed to do with children people send by themselves to this country?  Build hotels for them and provide for them?  BTW I think that sending a child to cross the border alone is child abuse.  The fact that these people leave their children to come here and live is the worst thing a parent could do to a child.  If their country was so bad that they had to leave why would they leave a child for years there while they come here to start a life?  Then they send their children here with strangers where they could be victims of human trafficking, rape, or be killed in the desert. 

When they find the parents of these children they shouldn't just give them a call.  They should go to jail for child abandonment and abuse. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Chosen Daughter Thanks for posting that May story from DC.  It serves as a reminder how the leftists tried to pin Obastard's crimes on Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter Thanks for posting that May story from DC.  It serves as a reminder how the leftists tried to pin Obastard's crimes on Trump.

They tried to say it was only the children that came alone.  Guess that made it OK, right?  I don't think the children should go back to these people who drag them along on this dangerous journey. Imagine if a US citizen put a child through that!  The child would be removed immediately.  They have beacons in the desert to alert for help because they can't carry enough water.  It is absolutely BS that every illegal immigrant is escaping some horror.  As the DHS Secretary said today if a person is seeking asylum come to an official port of entry.  Asylum seekers must prove that asylum is necessary.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:38:12 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.