Author Topic: Lou Dobbs: If Paul Ryan ‘Deceives’ Trump into DACA Amnesty, GOP Will Lose House Majority  (Read 2589 times)

Offline corbe

Of course he has faults, he still beats the alternative, so there's no point in dwelling on them.

And that my dear Friend is why we need to put hellary on the border, since no one can get over her!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

They have been wrong for over two years very consistently. (Never heard of "Stop Digging?"

Convention, Election, Supreme Court appointment, Tax Cuts, regulatory cutbacks,
Economy, Stock Market Up, Unemployment down, Food Stamps down, With drawn from Paris Accords. withdrawn from TPPS, Cancel Iran nuke deal,

Jury is still out on Gorsuch and Trump stated in April that he would re-enter TPP.  Tax cuts are yet to be seen.  Yes Trump has done some good, but IF he doesn't come through with building the wall and grants amnesty in any way, it's not going to matter what he does.  It will be over for him and for the GOP period.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All witness: pre-justification and pre-heralding Trump's genius for reneging on a worthless campaign promise he never had any intention of fighting for unless it kept Trump's name in lights. 

Pace yourself.  We don't know what the bill the President will be asked to support and sign.

Jury is still out on Gorsuch and Trump stated in April that he would re-enter TPP.

The President has said what he's always said about TPP.  If a better deal can be negotiated, fine ... if not, it's over.  Please stop putting quotes around your opinions.

Offline libertybele

The President has said what he's always said about TPP.  If a better deal can be negotiated, fine ... if not, it's over.  Please stop putting quotes around your opinions.

:silly:  Yeppers ... please stop putting quotes around your opinions!  Next.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Yeppers ... please stop putting quotes around your opinions!  Next.

Did you intend for this post to make sense?   

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:05:06 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Pace yourself.  We don't know what the bill the President will be asked to support and sign.

So where is this immortal god-like creature that you all insisted could make 'the best deals' and 'negotiate' with anybody to get what he wants in regards to getting the halt to open borders that he campaigned on?

Shouldn't he be the one pushing his closed-border plus wall agenda instead of sitting back waiting to see what it is that the pro-amnesty turds in Congress force-feed him like they did the budget he 'just had to sign'?????????
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

So where is this immortal god-like creature that you all insisted ....

If you're interested in asking me questions and engaging in a discussion don't lead by spewing snark.  If you just can't stop yourself,  keep walking.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:27:14 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline corbe

If you're interested in asking me questions and engaging in a discussion don't lead by spewing snark.  If you just can't stop yourself,  keep walking.

I'll have to remember that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You are giving @corbe lessons on how to avoid being snarky?  It's official:  I've seen everything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

They are rhetorical when it comes to you, because I do not expect any kind of reasonable answer from you.

As to snark, I am an amateur in comparison to your posting history here on that score my dear.

That said, I think it is good to remind everyone reading here what it is that you and the host of ForeverTrump® had insisted were the reasons it was paramount everyone who considered themselves Conservative must vote for Trump; his near-divine prowess of negotiating and deal-making skills with the most intractable foes to get the best deal for everyone who voted for him.

Except now you tell us that all of those miraculous traits are dependent upon whatever Congress hands him to sign, sans any amazing feats of negotiating, artfully directed persuasion or deal-making skills you insisted made Trump a god among men, and a miracle among Republicans.

I smile to myself knowing that the snake oil salesman you promoted as miracle-worker and medicine man - was indeed nothing that you claimed he was or would do.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775