Author Topic: Retired General Gets Smacked Hard For Using Holocaust To Score Political Points  (Read 833 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ByRyan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
June 16, 2018
14.1k views

Thousands of people blasted former CIA and NSA chief Michael Hayden on Saturday after he compared the Trump administration's immigration policies to Nazi concentration camps that were used to murder millions of Jews during World War II.

Hayden's comparison came less than 24 hours after two MSNBC analysts declared that the Trump administration was throwing children into concentration camps.

"Other governments have separated mothers and children," Hayden tweeted.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/31934/liberal-general-gets-smacked-hard-using-holocaust-ryan-saavedra
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Damn! a rat touched a 3rd rail and got burnt.

Surprised that it happened.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,we now know how he "earned" his rank,don't we?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What an idiot.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

Remember when Democrats were all for deporting children to be with their families?

Offline Suppressed

Glad he's getting smacked for using the Holocaust, but his argument is bad on its own lack of merits.

It's not the enforcers, but the criminals, who are responsible.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Remember when Democrats were all for deporting children to be with their families?

@dfwgator

EXCELLENT recall!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sadly, the guy hasn't even flinched. He keeps spouting back.

One responds: "How can anyone compare the genocidal atrocities of Nazi Germany to what's happening now?" He answers "Wasn't hard, really. No effort at all."

But then another points out: "Other countries monitored their citizens’ phone calls under the guise of “national security.” One such group was called the Gestapo. Another the NKVD. A third was run by YOU. Comparison hurts, doesn’t it?" He claims that's a "faulty analogy." As if comparing this to gas chambers isn't?

Then again, he admitted he tweets while drunk.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Night Hides Not

Sadly, the guy hasn't even flinched. He keeps spouting back.

One responds: "How can anyone compare the genocidal atrocities of Nazi Germany to what's happening now?" He answers "Wasn't hard, really. No effort at all."

But then another points out: "Other countries monitored their citizens’ phone calls under the guise of “national security.” One such group was called the Gestapo. Another the NKVD. A third was run by YOU. Comparison hurts, doesn’t it?" He claims that's a "faulty analogy." As if comparing this to gas chambers isn't?

Then again, he admitted he tweets while drunk.

He’s a retired General. He lived for years in an environment where his butt was getting kissed daily. I was fortunate that most of the generals I came into contact with weren’t that way, they were leaders in every sense of the word.

Hayden epitomizes REMF.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He’s a retired General. He lived for years in an environment where his butt was getting kissed daily. I was fortunate that most of the generals I came into contact with weren’t that way, they were leaders in every sense of the word.

Hayden epitomizes REMF.

For an AF officer... considering they like to think of themselves as the "smart" branch of the military...he's tweeting some real dumb sh*t.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Appointed by GW "amnesty" Bush, retained by Obama.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
For an AF officer... considering they like to think of themselves as the "smart" branch of the military...he's tweeting some real dumb sh*t.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."