Author Topic: Why Do They Hate Us?  (Read 1069 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Do They Hate Us?
« on: June 17, 2018, 12:10:17 pm »
June 17, 2018
Why Do They Hate Us?
By Jeffrey Folks

A new study by the Washington Times shows that 90% of the broadcast coverage of President Trump remains negative, even after the accomplishments of his first 500 days.  Certainly, the so-called intelligentsia hate Donald Trump, but they hate Trump not just as an individual – they hate him because he sides with us.

They've hated us – those heartland Americans clinging to our guns and religion – long before Trump came along and will do so long after he is gone.  The Justice Department's I.G. report has confirmed widespread prejudice among top Justice and FBI officials, but it's a mistake to think this bias is directed against Trump per se.  Officials like Peter Strzok were intent on "stopping" Trump, but stopping him from doing what?  Stopping him from restoring the right of ordinary Americans to govern their country?

There exists among progressives a widespread culture of intolerance and hatred directed at the middle class.  I'm not the only one, I'm sure, who finds the behavior of Robert De Niro, Jimmy Kimmell, Joy Behar, and the rest of them repellant.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/why_do_they_hate_us.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Why Do They Hate Us?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 12:31:35 pm »
Represent!

Bitter clinger here.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 01:04:37 pm »
Represent!

Bitter clinger here.

I am 'Spartacus'!     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WingNot

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 01:15:35 pm »
I am 'Spartacus'!     :laugh:

You know, if they had their way, they would crucify us in a miles-long displays alongside the Appian Way leading back to Rome er, DC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 01:23:06 pm »
They hate us because the media in this country,and in most of the west,is owned by a handful of families who want to increase their power and wealth by creating WorldWide Government,Inc,and we are the speed bump in their road.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 02:11:45 pm »
I'm a traditionalist living in a very liberal CA neighborhood. & would be more popular if I was listed on the sex offender registry.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 02:27:37 pm »
The article is pretty clear about the Leftist designs on this country, but I think the cause is a bit more basic.  This is not a Trump vs Anti-Trump argument, it doesn't matter who is sitting in the CEO's chair at 1600 Penn.  You could substitute just about any of the 17 candidates who ran for the Republican Nomination in '16 and the Leftists would still be in the streets throwing punches and bottles of urine at old ladies.  Well, except for Kasich.

They hate us because conservatives, as a group, refuse to kneel to them and their "superiority."  They can issue all the edicts they want, and in the end...We Will Not Comply.

Paging @INVAR.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 03:24:01 pm »
I'm a traditionalist living in a very liberal CA neighborhood. & would be more popular if I was listed on the sex offender registry.

:pondering:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 04:11:43 pm »
The article is pretty clear about the Leftist designs on this country, but I think the cause is a bit more basic.  This is not a Trump vs Anti-Trump argument, it doesn't matter who is sitting in the CEO's chair at 1600 Penn.  You could substitute just about any of the 17 candidates who ran for the Republican Nomination in '16 and the Leftists would still be in the streets throwing punches and bottles of urine at old ladies.  Well, except for Kasich.

They hate us because conservatives, as a group, refuse to kneel to them and their "superiority."  They can issue all the edicts they want, and in the end...We Will Not Comply.

Paging @INVAR.

Yes?  You rang?

The reason they *hate* us is simple - we represent an idea, moral beliefs and a way of life that they see as evil. They are determined to eradicate and end them and those who possess them to erect an entirely different society.  And so what you have now, is different sides jockeying for position to herald their particular brand of tyranny - because as one fella told me last night: "You're either gonna have a Leftist tyranny, or a populist tyranny - so choose one or get crushed by both" - and he was deadly serious.  He had no reservations about being willing to accept the destruction of what liberty once was, in favor of supporting a tyranny he would rather live under than the other tyranny he would not.

These are the kinds of thoughts and discussions that happen in the midst of a cultural collapse.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 04:24:40 pm »
Thanks @INVAR ... That was what I was looking for!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 04:49:58 pm »
The left and their media have called Republicans Hitler-Nazis, since Goldwater.

McGovern made over 40 such references about Nixon in 1972.

Truly beyond disappointing to witness their accomplices, on the right.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 05:49:15 pm »
The left and their media have called Republicans Hitler-Nazis, since Goldwater.

McGovern made over 40 such references about Nixon in 1972.

Truly beyond disappointing to witness their accomplices, on the right.

Truly beyond disappointing to constantly being referenced as an accomplice of traitors and enemies because we do not genuflect to the tune sung by the cult of personality.

Perhaps my SIL is correct with his warning from last night: Either we choose which tyranny to side with - or get crushed by both.

I still refuse to side with either, as both are destructive to liberty.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 10:42:38 pm »
Invar wrote:
"as one fella told me last night: "You're either gonna have a Leftist tyranny, or a populist tyranny - so choose one or get crushed by both" - and he was deadly serious."

Well, faced with the above two choices, I'll take the populist tyranny for $200, Alex.
(so long as it's a Euro-populist tyranny, heh)

And yes.
I'm deadly serious.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 10:47:49 pm »
I still refuse to side with either, as both are destructive to liberty.

That's right - Both are unmoored from principle.

Online rustynail

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2018, 10:53:58 pm »
Satan is the god of this world .

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2018, 11:02:22 pm »
:pondering:

I suspect they know my political proclivities. And I'm no longer welcome at block parties.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 12:55:09 am »
That's right - Both are unmoored from principle.

And BOTH of them eradicate not only principles, but those beholden to them if they refuse to surrender them.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 12:56:19 am »
And BOTH of them eradicate not only principles, but those beholden to them if they refuse to surrender them.

Inevitably true.