Author Topic: Cheering crowds tell a beaming Trump he should win the Nobel Peace Prize as he and Melania walk into  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheering crowds tell a beaming Trump he should win the Nobel Peace Prize as he and Melania walk into his own DC hotel, days after his historic denuclearization summit with Kim Jong-un

Donald Trump and Melania cheered into his Washington hotel on Saturday night
    The President and his wife were out for dinner off the back of a big week
    Cheering, ecstatic crowds said he should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize
    He waved to supporters and said 'no more missiles', referring to North Korea
    Trump met with Kim Jong Un on Tuesday and celebrated 72nd birthday Thursday

By Hannah Moore For Dailymail.com

Published: 00:58 EDT, 17 June 2018 | Updated: 07:12 EDT, 17 June 2018

The couple were seen getting into a car at the White House before embarking on the short journey to Trump's hotel

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5852885/Cheering-crowds-welcome-Trump-Melania-DC-hotel-say-win-Nobel-Peace-Prize.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Like Obama he hasn't done anything to deserve it...yet.

Obama never did. IF (and it's a big IF) anything other than a photo op comes of the meeting in Singapore then it might make a little more sense.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Obama never did. IF (and it's a big IF) anything other than a photo op comes of the meeting in Singapore then it might make a little more sense.

Are sure they didn't mean the Nobel Piece Prize?  With is run the past 20 years, he should be a contender.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

:thumbsup:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Suppressed

Are sure they didn't mean the Nobel Piece Prize?  With is run the past 20 years, he should be a contender.
:silly:
 888high58888
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn