Author Topic: Hillary Clinton tells grads of pricey San Francisco school about her troubled youth  (Read 2466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton tells grads of pricey San Francisco school about her troubled youth
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Blame it on the bullies?

In a surprise appearance Friday, Hillary Clinton delivered a commencement address to graduates of San Francisco's exclusive Hamlin School.

Media reports said Secret Service personnel whisked the former Democratic presidential nominee and U.S. secretary of state into the all-girls private school -- where tuition is $34,500 per year.

"Tuition includes lunch and snack," the school's website says.

more

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/17/hillary-clinton-tells-grads-pricey-san-francisco-school-about-her-troubled-youth.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Anyone have the Steve Martin Meme "I was born a poor black child"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

... As Clinton recalled of her youth, in a YouTube video posted by the school: "As I would go out looking to play, the kids who were already there would circle around me, bully me, knock me to the ground, and I would get up and run crying into the house. This went on for weeks. It was a pattern of our lives."  ...
The bullying was nothing. It was having to dodge sniper fire from Cabrini Green that was truly terrifying for this Goldwater Gal.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anybody who believes this crap I'll make you a good deal on this

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The bullying was nothing. It was having to dodge sniper fire from Cabrini Green that was truly terrifying for this Goldwater Gal.

Ah yes.  Johnson's great society.  Build low income high rise fortesses for the thugs to hole up and terrorize the good left in the compound and snipe at the people and cars on the Dan Ryan.

Brilliant.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goatprairie

Interestingly enough, Clinton was voted "most likely to succeed" in her graduating high school class which I assume, like most public school classes, was evenly distributed as far as girls and boys.
Yet, she nows squawks about females being held back by males. Incidentally, the sixties was the time that girls started attending colleges in equal numbers to males.  Yeah, that Evil Old Patriarchy sure held her back.   8888crybaby

Offline Victoria33

Anybody who believes this crap I'll make you a good deal on this
@mystery-ak

I read why she went there - a friend's granddaughter was in the group so she went to this.
Perhaps she did it without being paid since it was the granddaughter of a friend.  Every time she goes somewhere for the rest of her life, it will be reported with prejudice, no good in it found.

Offline endicom

Bullying is the only bull I don't see in her past.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anybody else watch the video and notice how the girls sitting behind her looked excited at first,but midway through it they seemed to have looks of stunned disbelief on their faces.

Also,take note that no comments to the video were allowed by YouBoob.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

I read why she went there - a friend's granddaughter was in the group so she went to this.

No,she went there for the money. She has no friends,only accomplices.

Perhaps she did it without being paid since it was the granddaughter of a friend.

You should be a comedy writer. She does NOTHING without being paid.

Offline Victoria33

@sneakypete

As I said, every action she does will be seen with prejudice - she can do no good, ever, to many people.
You don't know if she got paid or not, but you assume she did since she is damaged goods.  You prove the point - you think nothing she does can be good.  You and I don't know what is in her heart.

Offline dfwgator

@sneakypete

As I said, every action she does will be seen with prejudice - she can do no good, ever, to many people.
You don't know if she got paid or not, but you assume she did since she is damaged goods.  You prove the point - you think nothing she does can be good.  You and I don't know what is in her heart.

She has a heart?  Who knew?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ah yes.  Johnson's great society.  Build low income high rise fortesses for the thugs to hole up and terrorize the good left in the compound and snipe at the people and cars on the Dan Ryan.

Brilliant.

Yah but...the shit won't really hit the fan until they're sniping at cars on the Ike.  Give 'em time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You and I don't know what is in her heart.

@Victoria33

I don't either.  But, I've seen what she has done with the goodness that has poured out of the hearts of average Americans.  How many millions where donated to her Haiti relief efforts?  How many houses did her foundation build there?  Six?

Maybe her heart is not black, but she sure does project a good image of it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

You and I don't know what is in her heart.

You don't because apparently you have been snorting Fairy Dust,but I know. Her heart is filled with bile,and has always been filled with bile.

Offline verga

Bullying is the only bull I don't see in her past.
@endicom you are wrong, I am certain she handed out a lot of bullying
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

Anyone have the Steve Martin Meme "I was born a poor black child"

Offline endicom

@endicom you are wrong, I am certain she handed out a lot of bullying

If not then she's made up for it as an adult.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

If not then she's made up for it as an adult.

The trail of dead bodies she's left in her wake are a testament to that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@sneakypete

@Victoria33

I dont care what in her heart.  She has done so much damage to this country and will never pay for it.  Well never pay until she meets the one who knows her heart.

For now she does not deserve any sympathy nor consideration.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@sneakypete

Victoria, no, we don't know what is in her heart.  We can only judge her actions based on her past actions.  And, those don't leave much room for good.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

I don't either.  But, I've seen what she has done with the goodness that has poured out of the hearts of average Americans.  How many millions where donated to her Haiti relief efforts?  How many houses did her foundation build there?  Six?
@Cyber Liberty

Some time ago, I read what money from her foundation did in Haiti.  I remember money went to a big company that was shut down due to damage and the money went to get the company open again so people could go to work. I don't remember houses being built.  I'll look that up again to see how the money was used.  I don't doubt that some of the money donated for that was misused; that happens all the time with donated money.  I also don't know if Hillary herself was involved in that - seems to me I remember it was Bill Clinton mainly who went there.  I'll get back to you on this, likely privately.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"As I would go out looking to play, the kids who were already there would circle around me, bully me, knock me to the ground, and I would get up and run crying into the house. This went on for weeks. It was a pattern of our lives."

She then described being forced to fight another girl.

"Accidentally, one of my arms touched the girl and she fell over, and so I was now part of the neighborhood -- and she became my best friend growing up."

Hitlery's arm "touched" a girl who then fell over? She needs to get better at constructing her fictions.

Once inside, Clinton spoke about her own experiences being bullied while growing up in suburban Chicago, as well as the need to be “courageous in a world dominated mainly by men."

Says the woman who rode BJ's coattails and attacked the women he abused. We know what's in her heart, all right. Not a shred of doubt.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

She then described being forced to fight another girl.

"Accidentally, one of my arms touched the girl and she fell over, and so I was now part of the neighborhood -- and she became my best friend growing up."

Hitlery's arm "touched" a girl who then fell over? She needs to get better at constructing her fictions.

It was early training for when she came under sniper fire in Bosnia and she saved the entire flight crew and passengers.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It was early training for when she came under sniper fire in Bosnia and she saved the entire flight crew and passengers.

LOL! Yes, I can see that.

This was a surprise visit to the school. I, for one was surprised she showed her face, but there is no end to her audacity.
Principles matter. Words matter.