Author Topic: A necessary question for IG Horowitz when he testifies Monday (Damn!)  (Read 482 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Ed Timperlake
June 16, 2018

Michael Horowitz, the DOJ inspector general, will testify Monday before the Senate Judiciary Committee, defending his report.  He will be praised and attacked for his work product.  But the politics ultimately will take a back seat to fact-based evidence that will eventually put a lot of individuals in jail.

[...]

Finally, people empowered with badges and guns should be asked by the Secret Service exactly what they mean and whom they plan to shoot.  Again, words have meaning.

The agents also suggested in text messages on Election Day that there would be riots if Trump defeated Clinton.

"You think HRC is gonna win right?  You think we should get nails and some boards in case she doesn't," Agent 1 wrote.

"She better win… otherwise i'm gonna be walking around with both of my guns," Agent 5 responded.  [Emphasis added.]

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/a_necessary_question_for_ig_horowitz_when_he_testifies_monday.html

Offline endicom

The guns could be to defend against the expected rioters, but...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I've got a question for the IG- why no criminals referrals?
Principles matter. Words matter.