Author Topic: We might have a new situation' German MP predicts Merkel could be OUSTED end of NEXT WEEK  (Read 321 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/975166/Angela-Merkel-Germany-Bundestag-EU-migration-crisis-Kai-Whittaker

Speaking on BBC World at One, the German politician claimed clashes between Angela Merkel and German interior minister Horst Seehofer could result in a "new political situation" in Germany by the end of next week.

The Christian Democratic Union (CDU) politician said it was still unclear in Berlin what the essence of the disagreement between the Chancellor and Mr Seehofer was and that other members of the coalition had been left "in the blue".

Mr Whittaker said: “We are in a serious situation because the question of the migration crisis evolved into a power question.

“The question is who is leading the Government? Is it Angela Merkel or is it Horst Seehofer?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

CSU raring it's head.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn