Author Topic: Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

Prince began by saying he had no problem believing reports that the FBI was highly confident multiple foreign agencies hacked Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

“I mean, it’s not like the foreign intelligence agencies leave a thank-you note after they’ve hacked and stolen your data,” Prince said to SiriusXM host Alex Marlow.

Prince claimed he had insider knowledge of the investigation that could help explain why FBI Director James Comey had to announce he was reopening the investigation into Clinton’s email server last week.

“Because of Weinergate and the sexting scandal, the NYPD started investigating it. Through a subpoena, through a warrant, they searched his laptop, and sure enough, found those 650,000 emails. They found way more stuff than just more information pertaining to the inappropriate sexting the guy was doing,” Prince claimed.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 12:00:28 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 12:04:40 am »
How many straws does it take to break a Clinton?

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 12:09:20 am »
Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

I believe this as it's not a new story. But it's quite a story.

Who would believe that NYPD would be trying to do what the FBI should be doing just to be held back by Justice?

Basta!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 12:13:18 am »

Who would believe that NYPD would be trying to do what the FBI should be doing just to be held back by Justice?

Basta!

No, but it sounds like it's getting ready to come back around and drop right in the middle of everything else that's busting open.
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 12:15:26 am »
Everything always just about to.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 12:16:52 am »

I would like to see it before I die...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 12:29:08 am »
I would like to see it before I die...lol

We're not that old, maybe we'll make it. 

Offline endicom

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 12:33:28 am »
No, but it sounds like it's getting ready to come back around and drop right in the middle of everything else that's busting open.

What @rustynail said.

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of, The Stung And The Restless.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 12:38:13 am »

I don't know, but it's the correct question to ask.  She is built a lot like a dromedary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 12:43:12 am »

Basta!

It does go back a year and a half...but it is contemporary with the events being talked about after the IG report.  It goes to why Comey was pressured enough to reopen the Clinton Email case right before the election.  He got called out by the NYC Office because the NYPD are the ones who discovered what was on Weiner's laptop.  Gotta be a bit embarrassing because another large Police agency knew about it and was willing to start yelling.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 01:20:04 am »
It does go back a year and a half...but it is contemporary with the events being talked about after the IG report.  It goes to why Comey was pressured enough to reopen the Clinton Email case right before the election.  He got called out by the NYC Office because the NYPD are the ones who discovered what was on Weiner's laptop.  Gotta be a bit embarrassing because another large Police agency knew about it and was willing to start yelling.

The NYPD has not been in awe of the FBI and that's probably true of other such agencies.