Author Topic: SHOCKER: The Judge Who Jailed Manafort Cleared Hillary After Benghazi  (Read 594 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
There’s another major coincidence taking place in Washington. This time, the judge who ordered Manafort to jail was the same Obama appointed judge who cleared Hillary Clinton after Benghazi.

Big League Politics reports:
    The judge appointed by Barack Obama who put Paul Manafort in jail this week previously cleared Hillary Clinton of responsibility for the deaths of four American servicemen in Benghazi, Libya in 2012. Manafort was put in jail for allegedly engaging in witness tampering, but most people see the jailing as a fraud to divert public attention away from the IG report that slammed James Comey and bolstered President Donald Trump’s arguments against the corrupt Deep State.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/shocker-the-judge-who-jailed-manafort-cleared-hillary-after-benghazi/?utm_source=realjack&utm_medium=twitter
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Of course.

We are the serfs, and they decide whom the "law" will apply.  All political members of the Oligarchy are protected and exempt from any "laws" and it is the job of the Alphabets and the Courts to protect them and go after and destroy those they think are a threat to their rule, and/or want to make an example of in the Climate of Fear they are working to create.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Of course.

We are the serfs, and they decide whom the "law" will apply.  All political members of the Oligarchy are protected and exempt from any "laws" and it is the job of the Alphabets and the Courts to protect them and go after and destroy those they think are a threat to their rule, and/or want to make an example of in the Climate of Fear they are working to create.

Trump is trying to clean this up. But with a 'do nothing' Congress and an absent AG, it is harder than it should be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I,  for one, am exceeding sick of this banana republic crap!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who could have guessed that Session was one of them. Not me. I thought he was a straight up American Patriot. He turned out to be Liberal turncoat Communist. wow.. that was a shock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 08:29:00 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.