Author Topic: Rush: How Does Deep State Destruction of the FBI Get Fixed?  (Read 673 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

How Does Deep State Destruction of the FBI Get Fixed?

Jun 15, 2018

RUSH: Grab sound bite 3 — and then, of course, the sound bites that will follow it, sound bites No. 4 and 5. I made a prediction yesterday that the media would go on offense and try to mischaracterize this report, and they did. And you know how they did it? If you read the executive summary of the inspector general report, and if that’s all you read, you’re not gonna know anything.

You’re gonna think that this is a big pile of nothing. It’s stunning! You read the details of the report (chuckling), and you are prepared zero by reading the executive summary. There’s something really odd about this, because the executive summary does not summarize the real important details and discoveries in this report. It’s almost as though the executive summary is there for the media to focus on and highlight while ignoring the nuts and bolts in the effort to make this no big deal. Here is how I predicted it yesterday on this program…

RUSH ARCHIVE: I’m gonna predict to you that before the end of this day, the media is gonna convert this, and they’re gonna go on offense, and they’re gonna tell you what this report doesn’t say. What they’re gonna tell you is (impression), “There isn’t any evidence that Hillary was doing anything wrong, and there isn’t any evidence that the FBI was trying to rig it for Hillary. There isn’t any evidence!” … Whatever is in it, they’re gonna point out what isn’t in it, what hasn’t been found. Mark my words. I know these people, folks. I’ve been studying ’em. I’ve been dealing with these people for 35 years…

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/06/15/how-does-deep-state-destruction-of-the-fbi-get-fixed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: How Does Deep State Destruction of the FBI Get Fixed?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 01:41:38 pm »
It's not gonna be fixed with the current "leadership" in place!  That is a certainty!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien