Author Topic: Press Ignores Obama's Lie About Emails to Hillary's Private Server  (Read 478 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Press Ignores Obama's Lie About Emails to Hillary's Private Server
By Tom Blumer | June 15, 2018 4:49 PM EDT

Thursday's Inspector General's report reviewing FBI and Department of Justice actions before the 2016 election effectively concluded that former President Barack Obama lied to the American people and committed illegal acts in emailing then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private-server email addresses.

The IG also found that former FBI Director James Comey scrubbed all hints of Obama's prior knowledge from his July 2016 statement explaining why Mrs. Clinton would not be indicted for her illegal acts.

Despite these indisputable facts, reports at the nation's three gatekeeping establishment press outlets have not mentioned Obama's name in connection with any of this.

Joy Pullmann at TheFederalist.com explained these matters Thursday afternoon:

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2018/06/15/press-ignores-obamas-lie-about-and-emails-hillarys-private-server
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Press Ignores Obama's Lie About Emails to Hillary's Private Server
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 12:58:16 am »
Surprise!  Surprise!  Surprise!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 03:29:51 am »
Screw the Mainstream Media.
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 05:11:04 am »
Yeah, and so did the DOJ, the FBI, CIA and CONgress.

Our rulers are above any laws and cannot and will not be held to account for overt lawlessness and treason.

So what else is new?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 02:22:52 pm »
Surprise!  Surprise!  Surprise!

The dims are in such trouble, they are begging scandal-free Obama to come off the bench. I saw Chuck Schumer beaming like he'd seen El Dorado at the mere mention of Bammy's name. Barf- inducing. None of Bammy''s cult will besmirch their false god.
Principles matter. Words matter.