Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani Says Trump Is ‘Clean As A Whistle’, Not Worried About Michael Cohen Flipping  (Read 635 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani insisted the president is “clean as a whistle” and has nothing to fear from Michael Cohen cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into collusion with Russia.

Cohen, Trump’s longtime attorney and fixer, is under investigation by federal prosecutors over suspicions of wire fraud and other crimes, though he has not been charged. His New York office and hotel room were raided by the FBI and files seized back in April.

The lawyer’s files are being sorted independently to determine which are protected by attorney-client privilege and which can be used by prosecutors. But he is now reportedly breaking with his lawyers, fueling speculation that he is ready to cooperate with prosecutors and flip on Trump, though this is unconfirmed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-says-trump-clean-140701350.html
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:29:22 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“I checked into this last night. It’s not so. He’s not cooperating,” Giuliani said in a Wednesday night appearance on Fox News’ The Ingraham Angle. “Nor do we care, because the president did nothing wrong. We’re very comfortable if he cooperates that there’s nothing he can cooperate about with regard to President Trump.”

So, you don't care, but you checked into it anyway?  Alright.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

I used to think Giuliani was a sharp prosecutor.   Maybe he was, but too much extramarital sex must have rotted his brain. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm not worried about Michael Cohen flipping either.