Author Topic: FBI Agent Said He’d Make Sure Trump Was Never President, Texted 'We'll Stop It'  (Read 743 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Buried in the Department of Justice Inspector General’s report – a report that found no political bias in the actions of the FBI during the Hillary investigation – is one massive bombshell: a text from FBI agent Peter Strzok to his lover, FBI agent Lisa Page. Here’s the insane exchange, circa August 2016:

Page: [Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!
                          Strzok: No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.

WE’LL STOP IT?

How in the world could an FBI agent – and not just an FBI agent, but a key, high-ranking FBI agent involved in both the Hillary Clinton investigation and the Russian election interference investigation – text this? And more importantly, how could the IG then find that no political bias was present in the actions of the FBI? Finally, why didn't the DOJ turn over this text to Congress? What possible excuse could there be for that that isn't related to a corrupt attempt to protect their institution above the truth?

We won’t know the extent of FBI mishandling of the Russian investigation today. That’s not covered by this IG report. But it’s nearly impossible to overstate the importance of this set of text messages. It lays bare the motivations of Strzok and Page, and lends serious credibility to the contention that when Strzok spoke of the Russia investigation as an “insurance policy” against Trump’s presidency, he was serious. Critics of the Republican narrative on this point (including me) have asked why, if Strzok truly saw the Russia investigation as an insurance policy preventing Trump’s election, the information didn’t hit the press until after the election? The typical response has been that Strzok and Page didn’t see Trump winning, and didn’t need to use the information.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31856/bombshell-fbi-agent-said-hed-make-sure-trump-was-ben-shapiro
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
You cannot have a conspiracy to stop one candidate in a two party system and NOT have it political.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You cannot have a conspiracy to stop one candidate in a two party system and NOT have it political.

What stuns me is how blatant they were with it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like the collusion to interfere with the election came from none other than the FBI.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

Well, it didn't work.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
If this was Muellers report there would be dozens of people already charged and plea deals made.

ahh well our justice system is too busy anyway, no need to prosecute these honorable FBI agents
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What stuns me is how blatant they were with it.

Doesn't surprise me at all. What did Comey say about Hillary? Something like, yea, she did break several very high level laws. But she didn't mean to, so I'm just going to let her off. That's about as blatant as a person can get.

They don't ever bother to try to hide it anymore. It's pretty much out in the open. The Law is for Thee and not for Me!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Doesn't surprise me at all. What did Comey say about Hillary? Something like, yea, she did break several very high level laws. But she didn't mean to, so I'm just going to let her off. That's about as blatant as a person can get.

They don't ever bother to try to hide it anymore. It's pretty much out in the open. The Law is for Thee and not for Me!

Sadly you're right.  There was nothing that the Obama administration touched that didn't become cancerous...to include the FBI.

It's disappointing to say the least.