Author Topic: Unauthorized FBI leaks during Clinton email case still under investigation  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Unauthorized FBI leaks during Clinton email case still under investigation
by Kelly Cohen
 | June 14, 2018 02:01 PM

The Justice Department’s inspector general is still investigating unauthorized leaks from the FBI that occurred during the Hillary Clinton emails investigation.

The IG report said there are “profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered during our review.”

But it's hard to determine who the leakers are because of the large amount of FBI personnel who had access to the information and because FBI personnel ignored bureau policy not to speak to the media if not authorized to do so.

“The late number of FBI employees who were in contact with journalists during this time period impacted our ability to identify the source of the leaks,” the inspector general wrote. Those investigations are ongoing.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/unauthorized-fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-email-case-under-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Do they have "authorized leaks"?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Do they have "authorized leaks"?

Yes, I believe they do. All I can say after today's whitewash, is whoop-de-doo, about their continuing investigation. They never even conducted a real investigation of her Heinous.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, I believe they do. All I can say after today's whitewash, is whoop-de-doo, about their continuing investigation. They never even conducted a real investigation of her Heinous.
They never intended to do so. Create a smoke screen, a show for the tourists, and make it to happy hour. Collect check. This was all to give people the impression they were "doing something" and mollify the detractors who were sure, just sure, that the FeeBies would 'do the right thing', especially with crimes so egregious.
SOme of us strongly suspected that the Obama criminal Conspiracy and the Clinton Criminal COnspiracy were working in collusion to defraud the American People for fun and profit, and silly us, had a shred of faith that our public servants would maybe be honest. Oops, our bad. Those pusbags were in on it. They should all be swinging, but I doubt there is enough rope and enough lampposts in the DC Metro Area to appropriately deal with them all.

The carrion birds would have a field day, though.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis