Author Topic: Jimmy Trump  (Read 5951 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Jimmy Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2018, 01:36:02 am »
While I agree the choice of the word "followers" was a poor one, the IG report did, in fact, show a general war had been declared on his "supporters," including a lot of people who didn't like Trump but were prepared to vote for him over Hillary.  Reminded me a lot of Obastard's "bitter clingers" remark.

Yes, the left has been ugly as sin about Trump voters.  They have been portrayed as ignorant hillbillies or worse.  Did we do that about Obama followers (and the word was applicable in his case)?  I think we cringed at how the Black community was so gullible but that was mild compared to how the Trump voters are portrayed.

I read an editorial today urging people to cut off any friends or family members who supported Trump.

As for the premise of the original article here, it is not just wrong, but silly. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Jimmy Trump
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2018, 03:51:59 pm »
The men and women in Kim's gulag hear just as well as those in the Soviet gulag once heard Ronald Reagan meet and negotiate with Soviet leaders without taking his eye or his voice away from Soviet actualities. Now they've seen and heard Trump greet a murderous tyrant like a lost son, allowing him enough to reconsecrate the ground on which a double cross is not a diminished prospect, without Trump cocking an ear or lending a voice to North Korean actualities. Saint Carter would not be ashamed.

@EasyAce that's one of the points I've been hammering away at over the last week about that glorified photo op in Singapore.  Especially when the comparison to Reagan started filtering in.

Trump seems to be following a pattern that I first noticed with Trump strap hanger Bill O'Reilly.

Hammer away and belittle and berate the object of your alleged ire until they meet (or in BOR's case book your show) then once they've met with you (or been interviewed) go soft on them...give them a pass on what bad deeds they do and then speak in glowing or at the very least nicer terms about the person.

It's very odd behavior to say the least.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!