Author Topic: IG Report Live Thread  (Read 4383 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: IG Report Live Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2018, 12:19:39 am »
No, it's not up to them.

The Oligarchy running Mordor on the Potomac calls the shots.

The Mafia would be more honest if they were running the show than the despots and Oligarchs that run it now.

There is no justice in this country anymore - nor the rule of law.  We have the rule of the Oligarchy and the political castes, where means to achieve ends are protected - and us little people that are to be made examples of if any of us dare cross the Beast.

I agree. We don't have a legitimate government. It is run by unelected bureaucrats who defy Congress with impunity.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2018, 12:23:53 am »
I agree. We don't have a legitimate government. It is run by unelected bureaucrats who defy Congress with impunity.

That definitely seems to be the current state of affairs!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2018, 12:25:36 am »

Not only that, they have threatened Members of Congress with aggressive investigations if they try to stop them.  Look at what Rosenswine did this past week or two.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2018, 12:37:30 am »
Didn't gowdy just speak out supporting the FBI and condemning critics?
No he supported letting the IG investigate and present it's findings.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2018, 12:39:16 am »

Well unless and until an effective number of We The People wake up to that reality and come to grips with the fact that the current government system is wholly illegitimate and perverted beyond redemption via the institutions they have corrupted - we will all continue to suffer despotism's grip until it becomes inescapable and a raw hard tyranny becomes the norm that everyone has grown accustomed.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2018, 12:59:24 am »
No he supported letting the IG investigate and present it's findings.

Now they have, and Gowdy's not happy about it.  It's a shame he stuck a sock in his own mouth, because now he's not going to do anything but bitch about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2018, 01:12:47 am »
Now they have, and Gowdy's not happy about it.  It's a shame he stuck a sock in his own mouth, because now he's not going to do anything but bitch about it.
It's clear Gowdy is not anymore happy about what he is reading than you or I.

“This report confirms investigative decisions made by the FBI during the pendency of the investigation were unprecedented and deviated from traditional investigative procedures,” said Gowdy in a statement, adding that it “conclusively shows an alarming and destructive level of animus displayed by top officials at the FBI.”

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2018, 01:14:44 am »

We love Trey, we love him not......
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2018, 02:13:08 am »
More than one set of FBI lovebirds:

https://www.weeklystandard.com/eric-felten/meet-the-other-amorous-fbi-staffers-who-texted-about-the-clinton-email-investigation

"Agent 1 was one of the key players in the investigation—one of just four “case agents” on the probe—and he not only expressed his political support for Clinton, he advocated against subjecting Hillary to an FBI interview.  ...Ever been forced to do something you adamantly opposed....

Take his message to Agent 5 after completing the questioning of Clinton: “done interviewing the President.”

Certainly not a trace of political bias at the FBI.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2018, 02:56:14 am »
Very, very disappointing.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2018, 01:11:49 pm »
@skeeter

Seriously, once you accept that things aren't going to change---or if so, only for a short time---you don't waste time getting angry anymore.  Escapist entertainment is underrated.

My brain knows you're right, but hope springs eternal.

Silver Pines

« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2018, 04:00:51 pm »
My brain knows you're right, but hope springs eternal.

@skeeter

Tbh, I know what you mean.