Author Topic: Clinton campaign chief says there is ‘good evidence’ Comey blew the election for Democrats  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton campaign chief says there is ‘good evidence’ Comey blew the election for Democrats
By The Hill staff - 06/14/18 09:18 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chairman on Thursday excoriated fired FBI Director James Comey, saying there is “good evidence” that his actions in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign “blew the election” for Democrats.

“I’m not going to defend Jim Comey. I criticized him from the day he dropped a letter to [lawmakers] ... right before the election,” John Podesta said during an interview on The Hill’s new morning TV show, "Rising."

“He refused to take the advice of senior people in the Justice Department, so I’m not going to defend him," Podesta told co-host Krystal Ball just hours before the release of a Justice Department inspector general report. Observers expect that report to be critical Comey’s leadership of the FBI, including his decision to announce a reopening of the Clinton email investigation just days before the election.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/392239-clinton-campaign-chief-says-there-is-good-evidence-comey-blew-the-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34