Author Topic: AWOL AG Jeff Sessions: “I’m Confident” Deputy AG Rosenstein Did Not Threaten Members of Congress  (Read 555 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AWOL AG Jeff Sessions: “I’m Confident” Deputy AG Rosenstein Did Not Threaten Members of Congress (VIDEO)
 by Jim Hoft June 12, 2018

Attorney General Jeff Sessions joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the shocking revelation today that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened members of Congress.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to subpoena emails, phone records and other documents of Republican lawmakers on the House Intel Committee back in January, confirming previous reports.

On Tuesday night Jeff Sessions told Tucker Carlson that he did not believe Rosenstein threatened Congress.

Jeff Sessions: well, I don’t know if they’ve confirmed that exactly. In fact the FBI Director, the senior ethics attorney for the Department of Justice who was in the room said that is a mischaracterization of really of what occurred… We understand in this department that we are accountable to the president and are accountable to Congress.

Tucker Carlson: Did the Deputy Attorney General threaten to subpoena the email or phone records of the members of the House Intel Committee?

Jeff Sessions: All I can say is Chris Wray and the senior ethics attorney and others and did not see it in that same fashion.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/awol-ag-jeff-sessions-im-confident-deputy-ag-rosenstein-did-not-threaten-members-of-congress-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I happened to see this and it ended my days of defending Jeff Sessions forever.  He's just another lying inside the beltway weasel.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I happened to see this and it ended my days of defending Jeff Sessions forever.  He's just another lying inside the beltway weasel.

He truly needs to get some balls and get in the game. This is dereliction of duty to have passed this off to Rosenstein. This isn't some rum dum misdemeanor case, it's the U.S. Congress.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"I'm confident" is legalistic weasel words. Such as...

Did you lie?
I do not believe I lied. What does that even mean...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.