Author Topic: FUREY: Trudeau just made a major pivot towards toughness with his Iran policy  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Fantom

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:03:08 am by MOD3 »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline dfwgator

Offline Fantom

:beer:  Right.  Guess Trump shredding Justin kneepants last night had some effect.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Trudeau is about as worthless as it gets. He may as well put on a red nose and floppy shoes and be who he really is.

Offline corbe

Certainly seems that way, maybe he's just an:

Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy

! No longer available

Ted Cruz should be the Prime Minister up there, I think he qualifies.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

#MeToo

Offline Fantom

Do they have any disqualifications?... I mean ...ahem Kneepants Justin. 

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

Do they have any disqualifications?... I mean ...ahem Kneepants Justin. 

Unlike America, I think you have to have a valid Birth Certificate and like hockey.   Ted could fake that hockey part.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Unlike America, I think you have to have a valid Birth Certificate and like hockey.   Ted could fake that hockey part.

And you have to like Poutine.

Offline Fantom

Well, at least they have standards. In America .... you do not even have to present a valid birth certificate to be President.

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

I hate the cold but I would leave my beloved Texas and move up there with a big woman to keep me warm and support him.   PM Cruz won't let President Trump take our Nukes in exchange for crappy golf courses.

* Yes we have them, hellary sold them to us.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:36:39 am by corbe »

Offline Fantom

Love Ya' corbe.

I be thinkin'..we keep our nukes, take thiers and stay where it is warm. You down with that?

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

With my AC in Texas, I'm kewl with it.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Could the Rats look any stupider?

They did Jack about NK for decades and then this last week gave Trump 18 shades of Blue Hell for not being tough enough on Kim.

88finger point

At this point if Trump paid off the debt, put 2 Mercedes in every garage, disarmed the entire planet except for us, walked on water and resurrected the dead, They'd Still find ways to four letter word push for his removal from Office.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
http://thehill.com/policy/international/391951-kim-jong-un-confirms-he-accepts-trumps-invitation-to-washington

Where will the Rats top out crowd funding Antifa, BLM, and mebbe David Hogg to run riot in the streets on this one?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Certainly seems that way, maybe he's just an:

Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy

! No longer available

I hate traitors.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.