Author Topic: Anticipation builds for report on FBI’s Clinton probe  (Read 677 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anticipation builds for report on FBI’s Clinton probe
By Katie Bo Williams - 06/13/18 06:00 AM EDT

Conservatives on Capitol Hill are anxiously awaiting the imminent release of a report from the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general scrutinizing the law enforcement agency’s handling of its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

A spate of recent press reports suggesting that the document will be critical of top DOJ brass has raised expectations among some of President Trump’s most ardent defenders that it will provide fuel for an ongoing broadside against the department.

Congress will likely not see the document until shortly before it is made public on Thursday, with its official conclusions remaining the subject of intense speculation until then.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s probe has already exposed two incidents that Republican lawmakers say show malfeasance at the DOJ.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/391971-anticipation-builds-for-report-on-fbis-clinton-probe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Anticipation builds for report on FBI’s Clinton probe
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 01:48:56 pm »
I've been patiently awaiting it for months now.  Mostly anxious to see what's left of it after all the edits!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 11:48:04 pm »
I've been patiently awaiting it for months now.  Mostly anxious to see what's left of it after all the edits!

@Bigun
The Report ...
https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 11:49:56 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 11:53:16 pm »
FBI agent: 'We'll stop' Trump from becoming president ...

"NO POLITICAL BIAS"
 :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:

Please add to this "No Bias" list as you see fit.  :whistle:
~ Self

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 12:01:12 am »

Well, she's asking for it.......
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 12:18:23 am »

Offline mrclose

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 12:20:22 am »

Well, she's asking for it.......

FBI agent Peter Strzok emailed the draft copy of the Anthony Weiner search warrant to himself on his private email address days before the election, which allowed him to make changes to the warrant without being detected by FBI documentation. This revelation came out in the Michael Horowitz inspector general report.

If Strzok had printed out the draft warrant at his office, it would be subject to official FBI records. But instead he sent it to his private email on October 29, which allowed him to print it off at home. Insiders believe that Strzok showed the draft warrant to other people, despite the warrant being under seal by a federal judge.

The Anthony Weiner warrant ended up being limited in scope, leaving out some of the private email domains that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin used to send each other classified information.

“It allowed him to circumvent the system so he could allow other people to look at it. On October 29, it was a draft. At some point, they made changes,”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/peter-strzok-hid-the-search-warrant-for-weiners-laptop-emails/
~ Self