Author Topic: Hey, Liberals, Is Canada Racist? Trudeau's Government Tells Illegal Aliens Don't Come Here  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them

Hey, Liberals, Is Canada Racist? Trudeau's Government Tells Illegal Aliens Don't Come Here

Jun 08, 2018 7:55 PM

An onslaught of left-wing celebrities threatened to move to Canada during the 2016 presidential election if Donald J. Trump happened to ascend to the highest office in the land. Much of the liberal backlash against the future commander-in-chief stemmed from what some claimed was his "racist" anti-illegal immigration rhetoric. President Trump’s promise to secure America's border was deemed nativist, isolationist, and just plain mean. Canada seemed like their only hope for tolerance. But, now Trump is president. His immigration policies are being enforced. And this has the Canadian government telling illegal aliens that are looking to venture to the Great White North, "Don’t come here illegally, folks. It’s against the law."

Randy Boissonnault, a liberal member of Parliament and a special advisor to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, spoke to a variety of illegal immigrant groups in South Florida about what to expect should they choose to exit the United States and criminally enter into Canada.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-dont-n2488947

"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." — Abraham Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
    • The Conservative Fist
The Conservative Fist: https://twitter.com/arguedpolitics - follow me and I'll follow you.

Offline dfwgator

Is the Pope a Commie?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf