Author Topic: This Is What The "Perfect" Human Body Would Look Like According To An Evolutionary Biologist  (Read 679 times)

rangerrebew

This Is What The "Perfect" Human Body Would Look Like According To An Evolutionary Biologist

By James Felton
11 Jun 2018, 14:56

If you look at humans like Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, or Venus Williams (and to a lesser extent, Serena), you might be forgiven for thinking we've reached our very peak as a species.

Yet we've got our problems. A lot of them. Over millions of years of evolution, we've picked up some less than ideal characteristics.

We have evolved the ability to walk on two legs, and have larger brains than our primate cousins, which are obviously both pretty useful. However, these shifts may have caused our pelvises to get smaller, right when our skulls got bigger. The result is that humans experience extremely painful childbirth, while primates give birth and then pretty much immediately walk it off like nothing just crawled out of their body.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-reveal-what-the-perfect-body-would-look-like-and-its-amazing/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If they are going to make her look like a Vulcan, at least make her appealing.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

Homo Sapiens Sapiens. = The wise Man

Rom 1:22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 
Rom 1:23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Hmm.  I think they need to find some better evolutionary biologists.
Let it burn.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And in the second act, they're going to alter humans to achieve this supposed ideal.
The Republic is lost.