Author Topic: Here's the Video Trump Played For Kim Showing What North Korea's Future Could Look Like  (Read 1015 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Leah Barkoukis
June 12, 2018

As part of his effort to get dictator Kim Jong Un to agree to denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, President Trump showed him a video that presented all the possibilities for North Korea’s future if sanctions come off.

In addition to the benefits economic development and innovative technologies would bring to the Hermit Kingdom, Trump also emphasized what developing the country’s beaches could do for the nation.

“They have great beaches! You see that whenever they're exploding the cannons into the ocean, right?” Trump said after playing the four-minute video for the press.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/06/12/heres-the-video-trump-showed-kim-about-what-north-korea-postnuclear-future-would-look-like-n2489821

Offline endicom

“They have great beaches!"

That's what I said of Vietnam.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
An amazing approach.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

An amazing approach.

And funny.

BTW, would you be interested in some land in the Poconos?

Offline skeeter

“They have great beaches!"

That's what I said of Vietnam.

But those beaches belonged to Charlie.

Offline endicom

Offline Suppressed

Oh, my...
They couldn't even get an editor to be sure it was grammatically correct in English?  I sure hope the Korean is done well!

How cheesy.  But if it works...
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn