Author Topic: Rush: Unhinged Trump Opponents Have Learned Nothing  (Read 602 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Unhinged Trump Opponents Have Learned Nothing
« on: June 12, 2018, 12:07:16 am »

Unhinged Trump Opponents Have Learned Nothing

Jun 11, 2018

RUSH: Folks, I have so much here. I have enough audio sound bites just to fill up the whole show. I have over 40 of ’em. I mean, it’s gonna be a major, major task to get to this, and a lot of it is stuff that is not big and in the forefront of the news like the summit in North Korea and the aftermath of the G7 summit.

It is amazing to me, we’re now well at the probably almost dead middle of the year and a half mark of the Trump administration, and it just fascinates me how the opponents of Donald Trump have not learned a single thing. They have not picked up on a single thing. They have not changed their tactics. They’ve not changed their modus operandi. They’re becoming even more unhinged. And it isn’t gonna work.

I mean, De Niro at the Tony Awards last night with the F-bomb a couple of times and getting a standing ovation for it. Fine and dandy in New York, but everybody knows — Snerdley, back me up on this — everybody knows that in the theater of New York, New Yorkers don’t go. It’s out-of-towners that go. I mean, they may go to openings and this kind of stuff, but if the theater business in New York lost the tourist business, they’d be out of business. And who do you think the tourists are?

The tourists are not showing up in New York wanting to hear that kind of stuff from the stage. They’re just absolutely tone-deaf. They’re seeing Trump succeed, they’re seeing the economy succeed, and they can’t deal with it; so rather than come up with a different kind of strategy to deal with it, they’re doubling down on insanity. They’re doubling down on ununhingedness.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/06/11/unhinged-trump-opponents-have-learned-nothing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34